The top ten.................

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tigger_c/s_30, Apr 9, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My apologies................so p*ssed I could not find the old top ten thread

but i know this is boring but couldnt resist it being so p*ssed.. I agreed in a few threads tonight now I can report that at 0017hrs here in the colonies the top ten belonged to me , I now retire and am going to swamp ...............mrs tigger has no idea what is in store for her ............goodnight gentlemen.

2. Goodnight? Piissed? At 0633hrs? Which country are you in? If UK, nice one mate, that beats my 0520 set on 27 Dec last year !!

3. thats impressive tigger, 0457 mine - this set two days ago (07/04/04) after a smidgen of Baa Bar - worst place ever, then however redeemed by Love Train at the Ritz - with free entry and cloak room i cant think of anything better. Apart from the ugliest fcuker ive ever seen coming onto my mates girlfriend, mate was absent so i dutifully told ugly bastard to fcuk off, mates girlfriend showed her appreciation just as mate was coming back to see her quickly hugging and pecking me on the cheek - mate: :evil: me: :p

4. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

you f*ckin charmer, you.

5. what can i say :wink:

6. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

Did you end up giving her a length? 8O

7. no that'd be rude

8. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

What?! you didn't slip her a length?! call yourself a soldier? 8O
    Hang on, you're RMP. disregard that first line. :D

9. Deansgate Locks Baa Bar or the one in the Gay Village ? Oh and the Ritz.... have some bloody taste!

Try either the Living Room for a chilled evening in relaxed surroundings or Sankeys Soap for a banging night out!

10. The locks, bloody tiny however the Stella vending machine is the finest invention ever (possibly).
    The Ritz is a damn fine establishment, and when you get in free without waiting in the obligatory manchester rain its even better.

shut it papa you slag, cant slip it to a mates girlfriend.... while hes around :D

11. I'd slip my brothers misses a length if I met her in the Ritz. ARRSE should organise a get together in the Ritz (except the OTC thread, all too young and very inexperianced). Everything goes on a Saturday night in the Ritz.

12. I'd slip my brothers misses a length if I met her in the Ritz. ARRSE should organise a get together in the Ritz (except the OTC thread, all too young and very inexperianced). Everything goes on a Saturday night in the Ritz.

13. You could if he was slippin' it to her also - if you're into that kinda thing.

14. Teasers is okay if you like winding up pervery old blokes by letting yer missus dance on the table provocatively while they play with the "contents of their pockets"

How about the Sugar Lounge on the locks... door policy's a bit of a mare at times but finest quality poontang seems to frequent it!

15. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

That never stopped me before