The Toenails Thread

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thanks for all your PM's and emails to me on the subject of toenails. They mean a lot to me. They really do.

So, would one of you want to start our discussion?

On toenails?

Isn't there a place we can go to discuss toenails? A secret place, that only men can go?

When they want to discuss toenails?

TheIronDuke said:
Thanks for all your PM's and emails to me on the subject of toenails. They mean a lot to me. They really do.

So, would one of you want to start our discussion?

On toenails?
Have you got a toenail fetish?

I have heard of foot fetishes, but never toenail ones.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Royal and Ancient Antedeluvian Order of Toenail Cutters is a good organisation to belong to.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Combat_Baby said:
smartascarrots said:
Isn't there a place we can go to discuss toenails? A secret place, that only men can go?

Why would you want to?
"The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
Benjamin Disraeli

Do I need to spell it out?

I've seen orthopaedic surgeons cutting the pork-scratchings off little old ladies toes during hip surgery!!! After jetwashing their kipper-clouts obviously!! :D

TheIronDuke said:
Combat_Baby said:
smartascarrots said:

Why would you want to?
"The world is governed by people far different from those imagined by the public."
Benjamin Disraeli

Do I need to spell it out?
That would be nice of you :wink:

Can't bite them like I used to

I have a young lass visit me each month and attend to that chore along with a nice foot massage. Thirty bucks well spent.

Remember what the old drill Sgt used to say "once yer feet are fecked, you're fecked"

basso said:
I have a young lass visit me each month and attend to that chore along with a nice foot massage. Thirty bucks well spent.

Remember what the old drill Sgt used to say "once yer feet are fecked, you're fecked"
To bite your feckin toenails? Kinky or what.

hmmm.

If this is serious..

Emery board them within an inch of their lives all across the nail surface then get some good Krup steel clippers and cut square across the end.

Or is this entire thread a euphemism and I've completely mised the point?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I.A. Dada Health and Fitness 50
C The NAAFI Bar 18
Gingerwhinger The Intelligence Cell 39