The Tiop 10 is mine Ha Ha Ha!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Letterwritingman, Jan 19, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Success is mine :!: all ten have my moniker :twisted:
  2. Arrrr, bolllocks. I've tried (and failed) to do this !! Well done!! :D Now, write out 100 times, Top is not spelt Tiop.
  3. 100 times, Top is not spelt Tiop.
    :D :twisted:
  4. you've gotta be a crab or a monkey taking that easy way out!

10 print"
    20 goto 10
    30 run!
  5. whosaidthat what on earth is your picture of? ('scuse ignorance)
  6. No just a thinking soldier :D

While we are making assumptions I would assume you may be an IS guru and you bleep :wink: :lol:
  7. This ones just cut a parting in my seriously thinning hair - not a clue what your going on about :?

Whosaidthat did take me back to my commodore 64 days there tho
  8. For maybe 1 or 2 glorious minutes the other night all ten top topices had my moniker beside them. Not an easy thing to achieve!! I had to type some bone Crap although some would argue that i .................... 8O
  9. Got you, you really do have too much time on your hands :wink:
  10. One could reply that you worry too much............. :oops: :wink:
  11. Sad bstards, I thought it was only me that posted bollocks!!!
  12. Could not see your typo's due to the number of ball's 8)
  13. Is there now an auto swearing removal tool on here? My previous post has a word at the end that I didn't put in and, no matter what I do, I cannot change.
  14. I believe your referring to the auto-non swearing program; THAT IS THE PROGRAM WHICH ALLOWS THOSE OF US WITH A DISCERNABLE BRAIN PATTERN TO ESPOUSE OPINION (ALBEIGHT PERSONAL) To be polite and not use profanity like a dildo at a hen night on the Isle of Lesbos........freely, often and without deep thought.