The Ting Tings

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by EX_STAB, May 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes. Pubescent White Stripers, with a touch of Sal n' Pepper and a chav voice. Reasonable looking tart, though

2. Yes, you are far too old - you should tune your wireless to Radio 4 - you would be surprised how many improving programmes there are. That noise was just a racket, you couldn't hear what they were saying and it was unclear whether the drummer was a boy or a girl.

3. Ive got this and Great DJ on my phone. I prefer Grreat DJ but both are infectious and a little bit querky.

I'm 42 so don't worry about the age thing.

4. No matter how old you are you shouldn't like it. Its fooking wnak!!!!!

5. I caught that somewhere else, it has an " Oh Micky you're so fine.. etc" vibe to it.
    Acceptable if that was your thing back then :)

6. I like them and I'm around 38. :roll:

7. Yes, that was my first thought too!

She's better looking than Toni Basil though.

8. They are No1 in the CD charts, I like e'm, and I'm 51.

CTC

9. What are Ting-tings? Do you wear them or eat them?

10. Biscuits it's a popular beat combo, Follow the link at the top :) wear it, eat it or listen to it even ;)

11. Thank you. Talentless aren't they?

12. Eh! Got Tpau playing at the minute. Catch you when I get my hearing back :)

13. T'pau? They come from t'Barnsley.

14. age?. o yeah, that's the thing that's such a concern to the immature.
    dont worry about it, just a number, as for music if it makes you wanna whistle along to it or bob your head and shake your butt then its good music.