The Tie Digest

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Jun 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I got the quality sample yesterday. Very nice. Just waiting on the samples of the real ARRSE tie now.

2. Cheers Good CO,

Let us know when you are ready to take orders &/or advance payment. (Old granny McAbacus spins in her grave!)

"real" ARRSE tie? Think we should have a poll about that one :twisted:

3. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Marvellous, my heart is filled with joy. Likewise, please let me know when you want payment.

4. Brilliant, Can we have a photo of the real thing?

5. I have a friend who has a small part in an up-and-coming Hollywood movie as well as some walk-ons on the new series of Holby City and The Bill. He has agreed to wear an ARRSE tie, so we can all do some serious spotting. Unless the costumier says WTF is that around your neck?!!

V!

6. Any idea when your loyal Arrse users will be able to purchase said tie?

7. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

End of next week-ish, for delivery two weeks later. That is far faster than most companies I spoke to.

8. No-one with only small parts should be used to represent Arrse.

9. Many thanks. Cannot wait until I am wearing that tie in the Mess!!!

10. Good CO

I am very excited - I have the perfect opportunity for mass exposure of the tie soon.

Barbs

11. I have been away from ARRSE for a day or two. Can someone confirm that we went for 3 versions: country, town and THE Arrse Tie (or number 4 to it's friends)?

Ta.

12. So how will I be able to have a matching (C&A stylee) tie and mug set when the glorious number four is immortalised in porcelain?

13. Even the thin stripe will match Mr Potato Head's pink ears on the mug available now from a manchestercop near you:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=18654.html

Get your orders in!

14. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Will the bow tie be available as well?

I have a Beating of the Retreat to attend on 15 Jul 05. An ARRSE tie would be good.