The "threatening" E-Mail to Pres. Obama...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cnuts_call_me_Jim, Sep 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was it? Wasn't it? At this point... we don't know what was in the post.

Hopefully, the damn outrage bus is back in the garage. Many of you lot spanking the US Secret Service for doing their actual job smacks of hypocrisy. I got smacked (justly) for my language in the Cell as opposed to here, but there is where the thread was ( I didn't go off first, but still).

So I bring it here, if you wish... no barriers, no holds... explain, if you can.

And oi... if it helps... :boogie: =-\\\\ :boogie:

.(that would be me (USA) in the middle there... have at it)
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

3. Dave you are a cunt.
  4. (Dear?) Dave =Ravers ?
    I have this problem... this bint, she's hanging round my caravan ( it's my sister, but that's not important) and I can't make her leave.

I don't believe I need to go tactical at this time.
    Do you have any advice?

Call me Jim (please).

{I think... "Dave's not here"}

5. "'If you can find a path with no obstacles it probably doesn't lead anywhere.'"
  6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Jim, is that you? Is it truly you, and are you deffo called 'Jim', only, well, I'm just not sure anymore.
  7. I don't think he's sure either. The Castrol GTX has addled what little brain cells he had.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Mind you, I wouldn't mind reading the 'Obama Email', it's probably quite funny.
  9. Sorry Biped, I'm not "your" Jim, kisses though. :)

I just want this brought into the "light" of the bar so we can hash it out without the restraints of the "real" world.

I felt the original thread in the Intel Cell fora was letting the hypocrosy run rampant. I bit back... got smacked (language, I believe)

But I maintain... They (you, if you join in) were being hypocrites or just feck all knobs.

So... no Castrol, just bring it. What you got?

(scuse my spelling... I'm quite toast)
  10. "He's dead, Jim"

11. Agent of Stonn, back off... the Tri-Ox worked. (Feck me, I'm Jim)
  12. So i guess this

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

doesn't count if you are a kid who says mean and rude things in an Email to Saint Obama, blessings be upon him???
  13. Once again... he's NOT one of OUR assholes, he's yours. Deal with it.

And for the third time I ask... Do you (or anyone here) know the text of the e-mail?

We can talk out our arrse all day, this is the bar, but I've yet to have anyone answer "yes" to that. How 'bout you?

And BTW... I'm banned in Canada (yes, true), so what, tears all around. First, there's an appeal process. Second, the kid's life is hardly shattered. Hell... he's having a larf over it and so am I to be honest.
  14. ^^^ This for the win.
  15. You mean there's only 1 threatening email to President Obama? We must be slipping...