The "Thrapping" threshold

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by supermatelot, May 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's an old cliche..."The police seem younger nowadays". I believe I have plumbed new depths though and have sighted a female conservative MP I "would do".

I give you:

Louise Bagshawe MP - Member of Parliament for Corby and East Northamptonshire

I am 35 years old and have seen a Conservative female Mp who I would love to abuse with kitchen utensils. There's a couple more as well but their names escape me. One was a close confident of Gordon Brown...she would have got it as well.

I maintain - spotting policemen/women whom you deem to be mere kids is no longer the benchmark of stepping one marching pace onto the grass of's spotting female MPs who would get it.

Anyone who claims Mo Mowlam gets jackpot and a crate!
  2. two words Ann Widdecombehe

dirty little bitch
  3. Louise Shagebaw, very apt.

4. Only 1 female MP you would do? Are you a closeted shirtlifter?

Sent from my Desire HD
  5. Wasn't she on 'Have I Got News Four You' the other week....she should keep her trap shut and just look pretty
  6. That thing looks a lot like a teenage boy.. hmmmm... I wonder.. does she have any brothers..
  7. you know what will happen, her IT team will notice all the referals from here

"oh Ms Bagshawe, you apper to be popular with the armed forces, theres even a thread on this army site, maybe you should have a read"

she'll be found rocking in the corner of her office asking for some hot bleach and a screwdriver to get the images out of her head
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I would have most certainly shagged Virginia Bottomley when she was in her prime should I have been given the chance.

And that horny little Jewish bird who fucked up with the eggs when she was a minister and was also knocking John Major off.

And Jeffery Archers missis.

Tory bints win in shagability every time.
  9. Your election material, my erection material!
  10. sarah palin, i'd help her with some poling
  11. Yes posh totty is the way forward, although I did enjoy the pleasures of a Labour MP, who sadly departed this vale of tears before she could be either deselected or have her expenses reviewed.
  12. Did you smoke her hams?
  13. A gentleman never smokes the hams of a member of parliament and tells...badger off!
  14. We know you are dead, you won't be shagging anything.