The third world war has just started.

Well it seems that those Mayan blokes might have been on the right track then.

The Russians have sent troop to Syria to help the government while at the same time someone lobs a few shells at Turkey.

Turkey have fired back so we now have Russia on one side and a NATO member on the other.

Wonder if the Gleiwitz incident was widely reported and recognised for what it was at the time?

Wonder if my Russian/German phrase book is still around anywhere!

does this mean I get to dust off my 58 pat and get issued a trusty SLR?

Oh and can I take my shed as well. LOOK tits.

does this mean I get to dust off my 58 pat truss and get issued a rusty SLR?

Oh and can I take my shed as well. LOOK tits.
Free gratis and for nothing.

Free gratis and for nothing.
Why thank you kind Sir, it does chafe like hell though and shrinks like buggery when I have a leakage.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
At least we can bin all this existential Islamic fundamendalist nonsense and get back to some decent 'lines drawn in the sand' Cold War stuff.

Great, the thread I have been waiting for "The third world war has just started so lets post some tit pics" thread.

Attachments

Aw fuck, does this mean after two and a half years as a tour dodging stab I'm actually going to get sent to war anyway?

And I was really enjoying this reception gig...

Will there be medals??
No.

These youngsters with chests full of bling must learn what it is like to serve without expecting a medal.

Just like the old days.

:)

Rodney2q

Yes and we will all get there on a train pulled by a Deltic taken out of mothballs specially for this event.
Twat, you've just joined my 'Resident Evil' Hit List

This thread is complete bollocks, The Third World War will start circa 1715hrs today.

I've forgotten her fcuking Birthday......................again.