The third world war has begun

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armchair_jihad, Jul 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good grief Rickenbacker.

I only scanned it, did he mention immolation in the righteous fires and the 2nd coming?

2. What a Knob!
  3. and there ia a history prof who said it has already been fought and won by the US , in a proxy sense, USSR a close second prior to imploding. aka the cold war, (brr.. shivers), so that would make this the 4th.

Or the 5th if you adhere to the view that the Napoleonic Wars were the first world war of the post -enlightenment era. :scratch:
  4. Technically this will be WWIV, WW3 was the Cold War aparantly.
  5. Or if the first one was the Seven Year's War, this would be the 6th - or not. Newt the Knob and his Neo-Con friends obviously like to play "Fantasy World War".
  6. Newt Gingrich has been making the rounds of the neocon-oriented USA talk shows reiterating this theme: Hannity & Colmes, Rush Limbaugh, Fox & Friends.

A wise man wrote that "War is the health of the State."

Newt, who has sucked the state teat all his adult life, intends that the State be as healthy as possible.

A world war means more and larger government contracts and more comprehensive, obtrusive surveillance and regulation of the peasants. It's no wonder that the people who pull Newt's strings are eager to get it started.
  7. Funnily enough he didn;t mention Al Queda. Is this because:-

1. He beleives the propaganda. In his mind the war against AQ has been already won?
    2. His agenda is really to forment a war against Syria and Iran where the targets are likely to be visible?
    3. He isn't really talking abou US or Western interests but those of Israel?
  8. I stopped reading after the first half of the first sentence of paragraph 1.

How can you help the Lebanese democracy? Any remanants that survived the previous Israeli and Syrian occupations are in the process of being dismantled once again by the IDF????

Does this toad live on the same planet as us?
  9. I just love this:

I bet this idiot believes "Lord of the Rings" was a documentary! :D :D :D

10. He's a bit keen on Seven's isn't he?

Well except 18 Canadians. Hang on 8-1 is SEVEN!!!!!!!!!

I've cracked it!!! Hand me the bacofoil Bugsy, the Black Helicopters are inbound.
  11. Nope. That's the Islamist fascist connection. Remember Combat 18? :)
  12. Oh, sh1t, you're not telling me it's made up are you :)
  13. no its not sir, he's just winding you up, you can read the whole pre LOR history of Middle Earth in JRR Tolkien's Silmarillion, if you are ever bored for, say, an entire week.

Interestingly the book covers the periods before the Third Age, recounting the history of the Elves, the coming of the long-lived Numenorian men from the South, and the eventual rise of Men, over the declining Elves, Hobbits and Dwarves.

I read it as a child, and I don't care what anyone says, I know its all true
  14. It must be, i saw Hobbit whilst i was inbound from Luxembourg today, he was well onto his second breakfast.