The things we are judged by....

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs
Out here in Suburban flyover country or just BFN, a man is judged by many things. But one of the most important is this...

C2E67B8F-C320-4134-ABCE-21B2A6861C1B.jpeg

The condition of your lawn. Mine would make a SGM cream his pants. I yell at myself to stay off the grass and even the hound knows to stay out of it. The pensioners here will pretend to walk around the neighborhood to get their steps in, but in reality they are scoping out the competition. Everybody wants the Yard of the month award..

So what do you folks across the pond in my suburban counterparts use to measure a man?

Last edited:
Out here in Suburban flyover country or just BFN, a man is judged by many things. But one of the most important is this...

View attachment 417228

The condition of your lawn. Mine would make a SGM cream his pants. I yell at myself to stay off the grass and even the hound knows to stay out of it. The pensioners here will pretend to walk around the neighborhood to get their steps in, but in reality they are scoping out the competition. Everybody wants the Yard of the month award..

So what do you folks across the pond in my suburban counterparts use to measure a man? View attachment 417228
Front gardens are largely pointless, and a drain on time and money.

And very easy to make. Simply clear the area, till it and rake it and plant the seeds.
Once the grass comes up you trim it, a bit longer you cut it.
Then get the roller out and go up and down and swirly.

Keep doing that and In about 400 years or so you'll have one to match it.

HAIRCUT!

People get judged on them - mowing the top lawn is important too.
Especially if you have hair to cut, rather than this recent fad for going bald, like some militarised Jean-Luc Picard or Yul Brunner fan club.
real men have sidies, filthy 'taches and bouffants...

BFN? Bumble Fcuk Nevada?

If it's green it gets cut, don't care if there is weeds in there among the grass because they get cut along with the grass. It takes SWMBO just under three hours to cut her lawn using the riding mower.

Judges, usually.

LJONESY

On ROPS
On ROPs
HAIRCUT!

People get judged on them - mowing the top lawn is important too.
Especially if you have hair to cut, rather than this recent fad for going bald, like some militarised Jean-Luc Picard or Yul Brunner fan club.
real men have sidies, filthy 'taches and bouffants...

BFN? Bumble Fcuk Nevada?
Butt F$ck Nowhere.

I read on another forum about someone who hated his neighbour.......

He sowed cress seeds on his neighbour's front lawn, in a certain pattern.

You know that cress only has green leaves right on top...... below that, the stalks are white.

When the neighbour mowed his lawn, in 18" bright white letters, in the middle of his lawn........... TWAT

In retrospect, growing a mullet wasn’t a good idea. And I was only handing out sweets to passing kids to be friendly.
And my reactolites are prescription, ok?
People are so narrow-minded.

Latest Threads