The thing you have always wanted. Time to do it

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by TheIronDuke, Nov 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Hello my little chickadees. You are getting on my ******* tits. And that is not a good thing. Is it?

Glad we agree on that.

One of these days? It strikes me that if you want to drive a thing you should do it now. Not one of these days. Because one of these days you will be ******* dead.

So, those of us still in the land of the living....

Cars you have never drived but want to.

MGB GT. The girly convertible would have done.

And the Opal Kommador looked like it could take a spanking.

2. I've always had a thing for rally cars. Would have liked to have a thrash of a Lancia Stratos or Integrale, maybe a Ford RS200.

3. My boss has one it's great fun but not much legroom and no room for the dog. At 70yr old his reaction times aren't so good but **** it's still fun.

4. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

If I had to narrow it down to just one, I'd go for a DB5 and not the pretty boy James Bond one, it's gotta be the Zagato.

5. Citroen Xsara Picaso in a sickly metalic colour scheme. I'd love to know what it feels like to be completely pussy whipped and to know that you are now invisible to all women, including the mother of your children.

• Like Like x 6
  6. A Maserati would do me and looking at the engines gives me a hard on.

7. MG fun in red.

8. Have to be a Porsche 911 GT2 RS just for the iconic design that or a Liger

9. Would have to be an E-Type Jag.

I need say no more!

MB

10. Car - Jaguar XK150 drophead 3.5ltr in cardinal red with back leather seats. Pure aesthetic class
    Motorbike - Triumph Rocket 3 matt black roadster, goes like snot and rolls on rails, superb frame design mated with a spot on engine.

11. Something like this, probably handles like shit but I`ve wanted one since I was a kid...which was a long time ago :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Boldnotold

Boldnotold LE Book Reviewer

The performance of the GT or the MGB Roadster would have disappointed you, Mr. The Duke. The 1.8 iron lump was not remarkable for its performance.

What you really would like is the MGB GT V8. A significant improvement on the standard model.

Or at a pinch, the MGC with the straight 6 Triumph engine and the tear-shaped pimple on the bonnet.

13. Boldnotold

Boldnotold LE Book Reviewer

For me it would have to be a DB6 for weekdays, with a V12 E-type drophead for Sundays.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes Please, or the Metro for a laugh.

I also want a Ford Granada, the big **** off square one, ghia x plus super sport the lot, in gold.

• Like Like x 1
  15. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer