Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The thin line between banter and harassment.

It's 30 years now! perhaps a release of docs and archives under the 30 year rule. I just want to see the Stasis take on Corbyn, they must have a file on him, he spent six months in East Berlin with Abbot, I hope they have a few shots of him giving her one! preferably from the rear and in colour!

Can you imagine the cost to the NHS in dealing with mental health issues after people have seen them copulating

Certain people have to be professionaly angry.
Therefore they must keep changing the terms.
I do my best to ignore them.
But you cant see any problem with calling black colleagues "N*gger".
So your opinion on what other people think is slightly less valid than an AAR from me.

Do you also put 'Blobby - Mr' into the name and title sections?

Anyway, would people consider spreading rumours behind the back of an individual, claiming that he had been convicted of serious offence in order to cover up management wrongdoings that led to the individual pursuing a complaints procedure, to be harassment, bullying, or what?

Beyond either, into slander?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can you imagine the cost to the NHS in dealing with mental health issues after people have seen them copulating
Its already had a bad effect on the never served Bravo Bravo!

Yiddo71

Swinger
I was in the TA with this lad years back ,I joined the regulars straight after ,but a different capbadge . If I've read this right he was in the Anglians but reserves ,I remember him mentioning that hed been in the Signals but very briefly .I actually lived only about 400 meters away from him in Norwich (I'm talking years back.now) .

Tbh I thought he was a gobby cxxt ,who thought he was 10 men . The mob I joined had a very bad rep for beasting NIGS ,I'm talking border line torture here ..
I dont know his story ,but to rat out your best mate is the mark of a cxxt in my book -still I'm sure that £100 large would have reduced his mortgage.

Fxxking wrongun tbh.

Latest Threads