• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Ten Diseases of Leadership

This Tribe

Sponsor
Sponsor
I was privileged enough to have heard Richard Holmes speak of the subject of leadership and remember his 'Ten Diseases of Leadership' as being both very funny and very accurate. Unfortunately whilst I can remember snippets of them I haven't managed to find the full lot written down anywhere. I don't suppose anyone has managed to either purloin his speaking notes or took the trouble to write them down?

M

Mark The Convict

I zapped a spammer within one minute once, and I was just killing time whilst waiting for my PC to bludgeon windows live mail into working properly, or indeed at all. The novelty of being nice outside the NAAFI hasn't worn off yet.

I zapped a spammer within one minute once, and I was just killing time whilst waiting for my PC to bludgeon windows live mail into working properly, or indeed at all. The novelty of being nice outside the NAAFI hasn't worn off yet.
I must admit I have noticed a certain reticence in your post/s. Righteo then, fess up, what have you done with the real MtC?

M

Mark The Convict

I'm polishing my karma before I go walkies over your way, to be eaten by dropbears no doubt. Not before end Feb. though, I'm hoping to avoid the worst of the hot weather.

Pass friend - only MtC knows that he's walking the Bibbulum Track. Aaaagh.......I can feel the blisters now, reminds me of the elastoplast over my body to stop the pack sores.

M

Mark The Convict

The Track Foundation's rule of thumb for pack weight is 1/3rd of bodyweight...30kg in my case, No. *******. Way! 'How the ****', I wondered, 'could you possibly need that much kit for a civvy bushwalk?' Then I looked at their recommended packing list, christ almighty...

Latest Threads