The tell-tell signs of a goer

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
IMHO and experience, they tend to be excessive jewellery, rings or necklaces.

Who agrees with this observation, or what other 'signs' are there?

<edited with bigger photos>

You're obviously very ugly!

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
StabTiffy2B said:
You're obviously very ugly!
Quality reply, well thought out

Rod924 said:
6 to 10 'dates' before letting you hump her. IMHO and experience, they tend to be excessive jewellery, rings or necklaces.

Any girl who makes you wait that long has probably got a thatch like Bin Ladens Beard. Lift up her skirt, if it looks like an Al Jezeera News presenter down there then start running and don't look back even when you hear the sound of the sheep shearer's clippers.

You can tell by a certain look in their eyes...hard to describe, but you will know what I mean!

It never fails and I will get the chance to prove it again when the court order expires!

Huge purple vibrator in her bathroom.
Admittedly this is based on just one individual but I'm sure it will prove indicative for the entire gender.

Rod924 said:
IMHO and experience, they tend to be excessive jewellery, rings or necklaces.

<edited with bigger photos>
Good Gad! The perfect opportunity to opine long and hard on the virtues of posh totty, so far overlooked by all.

Well of course, pearls, rings, dress sense are the sure signs of a “goer”. Upper class sorts are past masters at subtle persuasion and any likely lad soon learns that an expensive cover is no bar to a dirty interior.

The opening gambits (namely knowing at least 3 public schools, that Royal Marines are Navy, and that not everyone is called Rupert) can be tedious but the effort is usually worthwhile. How do you think this class have lasted so long? They go at it like rabbits and are more than happy to indulge in Nigerian practices with the best of them.

Good luck and be sure to report back.

Regards

BM

TA_sig said:
Alternativly she might have morals and is worth the wait.....
Brilliant punchline

BreakerMorant said:
Rod924 said:
Well of course, pearls, rings, dress sense are the sure signs of a “goer”. Upper class sorts are past masters at subtle persuasion and any likely lad soon learns that an expensive cover is no bar to a dirty interior.

The opening gambits (namely knowing at least 3 public schools, that Royal Marines are Navy, and that not everyone is called Rupert) can be tedious but the effort is usually worthwhile. How do you think this class have lasted so long? They go at it like rabbits and are more than happy to indulge in Nigerian practices with the best of them.

Good luck and be sure to report back.

Regards

BM
What on earth are Nigerian practices? This usually indicates an aptitude for fraud.................

Excess saliva, messy wardrobe, full lips and a scorpio.

If the government came to me today and said I the world was about to end, and I had the chance to write down my wisdom on a fag packet for them to bury for future species to find, that's what I'd write. I sh1t you not.

Jodhphurs, a faint odour of saddle-soap/horses sweat, and a tartan travel rug on the back seat. Bingo!!! :wink:

spindler said:
Wears a QA stable belt - generally a good sign she will put out. RAMC / RADC a close second.
Could be worse, she could wear an AQ stable belt full of homemade explosives. Clear sign that she'd blow yor socks off in the sack.