The Telegraph - handgun law repeal, surprise competition

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It comes as no surprise, all the other options are utterly bonk, most people couldn't give a **** about gobshites spitting in the street.

The gun issue is something close to a few people's hearts, I bet this poll has been publicised to **** in the shooting press.

I also notice that it's possible to vote more than once if you close the page and reopen it. There are probably a few hundred pissed off ex pistol owners who are wanking themselves into oblivion by voting over and over again.

Could have worded it better ""After all, why should only criminals be 'allowed' to possess guns and shoot unarmed, defenceless citizens and police officers?" Surely that is what got them banned in the first place.

Could have worded it better ""After all, why should only criminals be 'allowed' to possess guns and shoot unarmed, defenceless citizens and police officers?" Surely that is what got them banned in the first place.
Certain police officers not doing their jobs and a knee jerk reaction were what got them banned.

So, by the wording of the proposal I deduce that...

"People who have never owned or shot handguns in the UK want the handgun law repealed because they have some sort of fuckwitted notion that they could re-enact Death Wish if it were". Ho-hum.

It comes as no surprise, all the other options are utterly bonk, most people couldn't give a **** about gobshites spitting in the street.

Though if this "new" version of Sars/birdflu/chinese lurgy gets any closer (already killed one guy in France) then the habit of spitting in the steets might just become a bit more of an issue.

Spitting does seem to be an increasly common habit. Very unpleasant. £30 on the spot fine would cover it and easily achievable under council bylaws I'd have thought.