The Telegraph - buffties and woofters

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Whiskybreath, Aug 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

The Telegraph appears to have had a pink revolution in its' editorial office - there were at least three pro-botty-fondling stories on their website earlier today.

I may have to switch to the Daily Mail for my HomePage.
  2. They do like it up 'em!

(Well perhaps not but hey!)
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Judging from that piccy - it sure looks like it to me!

Aaah, my cab
  4. Ignoring the comment about a blue shirt (dya think I signed up just before Balaklava!!!????) I huvny heard the word Buffty as in "Buffty Boy" for years!!!

Must be a Central Region put down!! :D (which they copied in Edinburgh)
  5. I don't get it, can someone fill me in (no, not like that...stop the sniggering!) are either of them gay?
  6. Don't know. However, the Telegraph front webpage had had a makeover from someone good with colours; that photo was in the middle, next to various pink/violet-tinged stories. I think the Night Editor (or whatever they have there) had been touched up by the Chief Compositor and was feeling fruity.

(PS: Highland Div and their blue shirts not bufftie. Have no fear, Sparks!)
  7. Oh OK, just very nearly had a sense of humour bypass when I thought you were insinuating that lightweight rowers were pansies!
  8. Aye, Quite right!!!!

Just because they spend aw their time in the water doesny make them Pansies!!!

That's blooming "Lillies" your'e thinking of FFS :D
  9. Try rowing pal! and then you might find that a CFT is a bit of a breeze.

Don't know if they are raving benders and don't care. They trained very very hard for years and won a gold medal for their/my/our country. Well done.
  10. The Telegraph - buffties and woofters.

Didn't George buffty Perry on the sofa ? Rum, bum and concertina, if you ask me.
  11. As an aside - My ruffty tuffty son is presently on his TA basic course, and last night he called me to say that today he and his group would be doing their first CFT - all of 2 miles! He really wasn't looking forward to it, and I had to give him a long pep talk. If he goes on to "rowing" I'll lock the bugger out of the house.
  12. Obviously. Just look at the evidence:-

Good looking
    Got their own hair and teeth
    No detectable beer gut
    Daily showers
    Not wearing anything purchased from Woolworths
    Women falling at their feet

They must be gay!
  13. Whiskey - 2 miles is not a CFT it's a bit of a stroll.

I do not approve of all this modern business of thinking homosexuality either clever or normal. I regret that in a very short period of time it has gone from 'The love that dare not speak its name' to the 'Perversion that won't stop bragging about it'.

I neither know nor care if that rowing crew are gay, that is their business (as long as they don't try and convert me), I do know that for the past few years they have worked their puddings off training for four minutes of outstanding effort. They won and they were proud to have won for themselves and for their country. I share their pride and joy and I'm glad that there are young people out there who are prepared to work hard to realise their dreams.
  14. I only report what I see. Just the facts. All those years in the Intelligence Corps taught me that only the bare bones of truth count.