The taste sensation of the nation.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by goatrutar, Jun 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Long story short, I tried something out of curiosity and a dare and it was fucking lush. I had a choccy cornetto with diced crispy bacon on top. Surprisingly good.

What have you tried that should've been fucking rank but turned out tasty?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. Had it the other way around - I once went down on a fat bird and it was like an old chip pan down there. Rank.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Deep-fried chicken sphincters. Surprisingly more-ish.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Isn't that Turkish Delight ?

I'll get my coat....
  5. Our sandwich van does an Orange and Carrot fruit juice drink. Which is surprisingly nice.
  6. Strawberries with cracked black pepper.
    Peanut butter, bovril crisps and cornflake butties.
  7. OK, ginger nut biscuits and vanilla ice-cream. Amazing.

Cheddar cheese and strawberry jam on crackers.

Strawberries with balsamic vinegar is supposed ot be very good.
  8. Cheese and strawberry jam sandwiches... the choice of a nation esp when toasted mmmmmm
  9. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Strawberries also work rather well with fresh Basil.
  10. A salad with crispy bacon and raspberries.

11. Balsamic vinegar reduction works with everything. Chocolate, icecream, peas...try it with everything. There is not a food I've found yet that doesnt work with it.

I'd drop short of trying it with dogshit though some of you dirty cunts on here might give it a bash.
  12. I was once at a party,the fucking cupboards had been stripped bare.The only thing left of any edible value was a tin of pedigree chum,fucking lush.I couldn't get a hold of the Yorkshire terrier.I was fucking hanking that night.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. A sultana and salad cream sandwich. Must have been at the same party as superjb, as I had my eye on a tin of dog food but some knobthroat had it away.