The taste sensation of the nation.

Had it the other way around - I once went down on a fat bird and it was like an old chip pan down there. Rank.

Deep-fried chicken sphincters. Surprisingly more-ish.

Strawberries with cracked black pepper.
Peanut butter, bovril crisps and cornflake butties.

OK, ginger nut biscuits and vanilla ice-cream. Amazing.

Cheddar cheese and strawberry jam on crackers.

Strawberries with balsamic vinegar is supposed ot be very good.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Strawberries also work rather well with fresh Basil.

A salad with crispy bacon and raspberries.

Balsamic vinegar reduction works with everything. Chocolate, icecream, peas...try it with everything. There is not a food I've found yet that doesnt work with it.

I'd drop short of trying it with dogshit though some of you dirty cunts on here might give it a bash.

I was once at a party,the fucking cupboards had been stripped bare.The only thing left of any edible value was a tin of pedigree chum,fucking lush.I couldn't get a hold of the Yorkshire terrier.I was fucking hanking that night.

A friend of mine used to love eating Pickled Onion Monster munch with strawberries but with Dairy Milk chocolate melted and poured over the whole lot.

I tried it and wanted to vomit. It was vile but he loved it.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
when My wife was pregnant with our son, She used to eat Salted peanuts, Marmite and cheese in sandwiches. She asked me to try them and I nearly broke my teeth on the peanuts.

Yep strawberries hulled and quartered soaked in balsamic vinegar for a bout a minute, place in a bowl, large dollop of mascarpone on top followed by freshly ground black pepper (or cracked if you prefer) works well with blackberries too.