The tash is back

Driving home, listening to some dull monotone media type who announces that the moustache is back in fashion.

I nearly crashed the car laughing at the swarms of fashion victims suddenly sporting 'tashes soon to be seen on on the streets.

Composure regained I began to wonder what type of 'tash it should be:

The hitler
The fu manchu
The hevron
The walrus
The handlebar

This was my personal favourite:

Attachments

Anyone from the Stoke on Trent area? Stokies seem to favour the "Hereford Gun Club" style of tash.

Christ. You scared me.

Thought you were referring to Lt Gen Peter Graham, otherwise known, to a generation of RMAS attendees, as The Tash.

Enough to do me a turn :D

in_the_cheapseats said:
Christ. You scared me.

Thought you were referring to Lt Gen Peter Graham, otherwise known, to a generation of RMAS attendees, as The Tash.

Enough to do me a turn :D

My Feckin thoughts precisely. The man who made his son do RowCo for 'his improvement'!

"You there, what are my FIVE POINTS of LEADERSHIP?"

Has 'elicopters Ainsworthless (aka Bob the 'Tashe) got anything to do with this ?

I've sported several versions of the Sancho Panza over the years and fully intend to keep the current one on (whims regarding facial hair of the current CDS notwithstanding).

Montigny_La_palisse said:
Unfortunately, despite being a dark haired type I appear to have a recessive gwar gene as my tache is ginger. To that end, it shall never be seen again.
The Gwar gene is a curse indeed.
I sacked mine last year as I was afraid I would wake up reeking of weeeeeee :x

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
in_the_cheapseats:
Christ. You scared me.

Enough to do me a turn Very Happy

My Feckin thoughts precisely. The man who made his son do RowCo for 'his improvement'!

"You there, what are my FIVE POINTS of LEADERSHIP?"
6 points actually - Pride, Integrity, Learning, Humour, Service & Courage. It's still burnt onto my brain

Theres only one tache to have aint there?? Gents i give you the Ron Jeremy

Attachments

bossyboots said:
Theres only one tache to have aint there?? Gents i give you the Ron Jeremy
Never seemed to do him any harm. He has been banging hot toddy since the 70s and has never been turned down yet. :wink: :hump:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lairdx Infantry 50
exile1 The NAAFI Bar 1
ROS Classified Ads 2