The tash is back

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by roobarb, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Driving home, listening to some dull monotone media type who announces that the moustache is back in fashion.

I nearly crashed the car laughing at the swarms of fashion victims suddenly sporting 'tashes soon to be seen on on the streets.

Composure regained I began to wonder what type of 'tash it should be:

The hitler
    The fu manchu
    The hevron
    The walrus
    The handlebar

This was my personal favourite:

Attached Files:

2. Hmm, I might have to grow mine back! :D

(Its actually an exhibit in The Museum of Army Flying at the moment...)
  3. Unfortunately, despite being a dark haired type I appear to have a recessive gwar gene as my tache is ginger. To that end, it shall never be seen again.
  4. Anyone from the Stoke on Trent area? Stokies seem to favour the "Hereford Gun Club" style of tash.
  5. Wise choice Mr Montigny, wise choice
  6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Christ. You scared me.

Thought you were referring to Lt Gen Peter Graham, otherwise known, to a generation of RMAS attendees, as The Tash.

Enough to do me a turn :D
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

My Feckin thoughts precisely. The man who made his son do RowCo for 'his improvement'!

"You there, what are my FIVE POINTS of LEADERSHIP?"
  8. Has 'elicopters Ainsworthless (aka Bob the 'Tashe) got anything to do with this ?
  9. I've sported several versions of the Sancho Panza over the years and fully intend to keep the current one on (whims regarding facial hair of the current CDS notwithstanding).
  10. meridian

meridian LE Good Egg (charities)

Funny you should say that :D
  11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Will we be seeing a resurgence of forearm tattoo's aswell. You can't have a "drooper" or a lip slug without the obligatory dove, naked woman or football team tat can you?
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

There was more semen in that than Dales cavernous cnut
  13. You only know that from when you tried to snog me. Anyway, how do you know what semen tastes like, gayer??
  14. You've never "snowballed" your missus then Flash?