• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The tash is back

Driving home, listening to some dull monotone media type who announces that the moustache is back in fashion.

I nearly crashed the car laughing at the swarms of fashion victims suddenly sporting 'tashes soon to be seen on on the streets.

Composure regained I began to wonder what type of 'tash it should be:

The hitler
The fu manchu
The hevron
The walrus
The handlebar

This was my personal favourite:

Attachments

Christ. You scared me.

Thought you were referring to Lt Gen Peter Graham, otherwise known, to a generation of RMAS attendees, as The Tash.

Enough to do me a turn :D

in_the_cheapseats said:
Christ. You scared me.

Thought you were referring to Lt Gen Peter Graham, otherwise known, to a generation of RMAS attendees, as The Tash.

Enough to do me a turn :D

My Feckin thoughts precisely. The man who made his son do RowCo for 'his improvement'!

"You there, what are my FIVE POINTS of LEADERSHIP?"

I've sported several versions of the Sancho Panza over the years and fully intend to keep the current one on (whims regarding facial hair of the current CDS notwithstanding).

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
Will we be seeing a resurgence of forearm tattoo's aswell. You can't have a "drooper" or a lip slug without the obligatory dove, naked woman or football team tat can you?

Montigny_La_palisse said:
Unfortunately, despite being a dark haired type I appear to have a recessive gwar gene as my tache is ginger. To that end, it shall never be seen again.
The Gwar gene is a curse indeed.
I sacked mine last year as I was afraid I would wake up reeking of weeeeeee :x

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
in_the_cheapseats:
Christ. You scared me.

Enough to do me a turn Very Happy

My Feckin thoughts precisely. The man who made his son do RowCo for 'his improvement'!

"You there, what are my FIVE POINTS of LEADERSHIP?"
6 points actually - Pride, Integrity, Learning, Humour, Service & Courage. It's still burnt onto my brain

Latest Threads