The Talaban Rule Book - No kidding.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by in_the_cheapseats, Dec 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Found this in the Scotsman.

No buggering of little boys but if they have facial hair you are in the clear. :?
    No smoking but loping off the heads of school teachers is ok. 8O

Just plain fcuked up or what?
  2. I'd go with 'or what.'

The report also says: "one of the first things the Taleban movement did when it rose to power in the 90s was to punish commanders who kept boys for sexual pleasure." That and not tolerating child soldiers seems pretty laudable to me.

Also: 'Taleban may not use Jihad equipment or property for personal ends' and 'Mujahideen have no right to confiscate money or personal possessions of civilians.' Lots of these rules seem rather familiar. And frankly, the xenophobic aspect also has its parallels in much of Western society.
  3. Interesting the effect that these wil have on the local population. As I read it, these boil down to the following:

If you support us, we'll protect you;
    We keep our own house in order;
    Don't co-operate with the government, NGOs, ISAF, etc.

Almost makes them sound reasonable; but actions speak louder than words.

4. Yeah, I'm all for killing teachers, me.
  5. Zakhmi dil....see Rule 19
  6. Mmmm rule 29 seems to be the equal of Section 69 of the Army Act 1955

Anything we dont like we will screw you for!
  7. Any mention of the off side rule?
  8. I understand they're also rather tough on passing the port the wrong way.
  9. I just wanna know from where did the scotsman news find this rule book??

A couple of years ago ,Taliban was said to be combletly vanquished.

But suddenly, we hear them establish rules and councils????

I believe this's all lie but...I talked to some muslim friends online about this beard issue,and how a religious ppl like Taliban can suffer homosexuality ....They explain this to me:

- Beards in islam are required as a part of a muslim's looking, some says it's not really compulsory in islam but for extremests like Taliban it cant be ignored so..Each man who neglects this is a disobeying person who shall be boycotted and ignored as if he give up his manhood....Ofcourse for the Mujahideen, they are bounded by every rule and they are the first who applys it.

I dont think they have problems with sex coz they gets married so young their and may be some of them is already married to more than one woman....
  10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Doesn't say you can't bugger little boys - just that you can't do it at home.

Anyway some sort of false beard should see you right - pass me another Taliban Cadet - this ones split...
  11. • 9. Taleban may not use Jihad equipment or property for personal ends.

• 10. Every Taleb is accountable to his superiors in matters of money spending and equipment usage.

• 11. Mujahideen may not sell equipment.

That sounds very familar. Do you think they have RPG launchers out on 1033's and have to sign for their weapons?

12. I wonder if anyone has set up kit insurance for them.
    I could be onto a winner! :D
  13. Well it shows what they're scared of...