The TA Question to Dr Liam Fox

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by STILTS, Mar 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ARRSE ASKS AND CONSERVATIVE SHADOW DEFENCE SECRETARY DR LIAM FOX ANSWERS

For the first time a senior British politician has engaged with the users of Britain’s largest online military forum, The Army Rumour Service, aka ARRSE, when Dr Liam Fox MP, Shadow Conservative Defence Secretary directly answered questions selected for by registered Army Rumour Service Forum users.

This direct engagement with an online community focussed solely on military issues demonstrates a new age in political campaigning, as political parties are now choosing to target online social communities grouped together not by geography but shared ideas.

The questions were presented to Dr Liam Fox by ARRSE Forum Uber Moderator, CPUNK.

I asked for the question to be raised to DR Liam Fox:

Question 3

Stilts - Welfare

"Would the Conservative Party / future Government change the TA from Casual Emploees to Part Time Employees as a Part Time employee at Tesco's gets more rights than a member of the TA. When they don't get paid correctly or on time."

Dr Liam Fox said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bJO6KMswo

2. msr

msr LE

Suck my hairy love plums?

Thought so....

msr

3. Is that politico-speak for no then?

4. The questioner was a handsome sort of a fellow. I'm sure I know him from somewhere.

5. Snigger snigger. For those that didnt manage to get to the end of the clip - he says arse!