The TA fat people

Mostly found in the corps of the TA and in smaller numbers the infantry. Will we ever get rid of the bastards. I like telling them a cft is coming up in the next drill night. Watch them jog at walking speed out the door untill adventure training is mentioned.

a bit like the q at a reg med ctr .......................

guest111 said:
Mostly found in the corps of the TA and in smaller numbers the infantry. Will we ever get rid of the bastards. I like telling them a cft is coming up in the next drill night. Watch them jog at walking speed out the door untill adventure training is mentioned.
You've come a long way since October then that you're the one telling people what the training is going to be.... :roll:

guest111 said:
hi all erm just wondering if anyone has resently completed the ta cic at catterick. i just want to get a heads up on what people thought about it to get ready for when im due for it. was it fun, tough, rewarding. were there any mongs on the course. i have heard some stories about the cic and how difficult it was so im shitting it really thanks.
http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=136006.html

guest111 said:
Gobsh1tes, mostly found on the internet slagging off the TA and in larger numbers big timing to those who know far, far more. Will we ever get rid of the bastards? I like telling them a trained and experienced soldier is coming up in the next drill night. Watch them jog on when faced with someone who may have done something.
Fixed that for you, Crow. Now shush and sit in the corner and read your Andy Mcnab....

(and sort your spelling and grammar out.)

guest111 said:
I like telling them a cft is coming up in the next drill night.
previously posted...

guest111 said:
to be onest even tho I can do the cfts I do hate them that's why I try and battle to the front of the group I find it easier.
hmmm.... enjoy! its for your own benifit you know, not far to go now :D

Gobby little cunt. Obviously a sudanese locust who cant run, cant tab, mongs it, but slags everyone else off.

How can we get rid off them? 9mm to the base of the skull.

Praetorian said:
Gobby little cunt. Obviously a sudanese locust who cant run, cant tab, mongs it, but slags everyone else off.
How can we get rid off them? 9mm to the base of the skull.

dont waste your rounds....... bare hands round the throat works every time

guest111 said:
Please tell me you're in my unit... I'd love to have a chat. If you are, don't bother with a chair when you drop by either, you won't be getting an invite to stay for tea and stickies seeing as you're anti-fat and a gazelle like specimen of personal fitness....

sfub said:
guest111 said:
Please tell me you're in my unit... I'd love to have a chat. If you are, don't bother with a chair when you drop by either, you won't be getting an invite to stay for tea and stickies seeing as you're anti-fat and a gazelle like specimen of personal fitness....

sfub .... dont waste your time with the chat to guest 111 .... i will strangle the c@@t on the trg area .only me and you know whats happened . mums the word

davenport said:
guest111 said:
i seem to have brilliant bait.
You also seem to have amnesia, a disturbed memory condition and a bad sensor of grammar and spelling.

Touché, nil-pwa :eek:
Steady DP, in a mere three months he has transformed from being a scared doe like creature,afraid in case the nasty DS shout, to steely eyed , experienced tom, able to point the finger towards people who dont fulfill his exacting , if only 22 selection was this week I`d piss it , standards.
Infact, he is now so experienced he can even claim to trawling for bites.

Damn those CIC instructors are `kin good, they spawned this in a mere two weeks

guest111... stand by . iam in ur head. iam going to slowly wring your neck. and bury you where they will look last........ look me in the eye as i tell you to die bas@ard