The symbolism of names

He must have known his father the emperor would always be there for him.

I think the rocket fuel story is just an excuse. The real reason is that he looked at his tats, realised just how gash they are and decided the only proper course of action was to set his face on fire.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
One small step for mankind.
One giant leap for Mongs.

with the name Mr Monger you would just never do anything ever apart from sit in the middle of an empty room never moving from that spot, its just a matter of time before (excuse the pun) things would blow up in your face

upload_2014-8-15_17-36-16.png

Looks like he (or someone else) has shit his pants and then put them on back to front....

Must rush though, I have to roast a gallon of unleaded and a bag of fireworks tonight...

Hexi Block

Old-Salt
I read it and then i was going to try and write a witty comment.

I just cant. He's got two kids FFS. Wots the missus like? the fuckin kids need shooting now as vaccination to protect mankind.

The prick can still manage to giz off in his jim jams. Castrate the thick f*ck.

I read it and then i was going to try and write a witty comment.

I just cant. He's got two kids FFS. Wots the missus like? the fuckin kids need shooting now as vaccination to protect mankind.

The prick can still manage to giz off in his jim jams. Castrate the thick f*ck.

Er, no mention of a 'missus' as such, just a mother and sister... and that they're from Norfolk...
On the plus side, I didn't know the UK had a space programme.

"just a mother and sister".

Are you insinuating he`s shagging them both?
Given that we are talking Norfolk here, it is well within the bounds of probability...

His sister is probably also his daughter and his mother is probably his daughter's mother and grandmother.

Hexi Block

Old-Salt
Er, no mention of a 'missus' as such, just a mother and sister... and that they're from Norfolk...
On the plus side, I didn't know the UK had a space programme.

I missed they were from Norfolk. Fair play to them . crack on

Rocket fuel? Is this a new nickname for crystal Meth?

The fact that he blames his use of a knackered saucepan for the incident and not the action of trying to create 'rocket fuel' on a domestic cooker speaks volumes.
He states that he had already created four batches, presumably successfully, so this places him firmly in the top 25% for native residents of Bradwell.

Latest Threads