• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Sweetest thing.

Its a great start to a great day. :D Last night I picked up Mrs SK from work, on returning to our flat. Some feckin students, youfs call them what you will, were walking in the middle of the road. So i drive past nice and slow so as not to kill them to be met with a barrage of abuse and filthy looks because they had to move.

This morning driving myself to work I spot same group of youfs walking back home, at the bottom of a hill just before the area where all the melting snow collects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must of been really cold that water, because they screamed really loud.

SK :p

It wouldnt be the first time someone has smashed my windscreen . But just like the last person who did it theyll wish they hadnt.

S

squirt

Awesome! That would've been so cool to watch! At least it was for them! :oops: Sorry..

Taxi for one?

Sometime life is soooo sweet! :D
I too have had my car vandalised after "chastising" local yoofs. My insurance went up £200 this year, but it was worth it to see the little cnuts sh*t themselves and, ever-so bravely, runaway after I decked the gobby one.
Its great having friends in the local plod. :D

SKJOLD said:
Its a great start to a great day. :D Last night I picked up Mrs SK from work, on returning to our flat. Some feckin students, youfs call them what you will, were walking in the middle of the road. So i drive past nice and slow so as not to kill them to be met with a barrage of abuse and filthy looks because they had to move.

This morning driving myself to work I spot same group of youfs walking back home, at the bottom of a hill just before the area where all the melting snow collects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must of been really cold that water, because they screamed really loud.

SK :p
Next time get Mrs SK to get one or two of them with the door of the motor as you speed past. Nothing worse than being taken down from behind :twisted:

Latest Threads