The Sweetest thing.

Its a great start to a great day. :D Last night I picked up Mrs SK from work, on returning to our flat. Some feckin students, youfs call them what you will, were walking in the middle of the road. So i drive past nice and slow so as not to kill them to be met with a barrage of abuse and filthy looks because they had to move.

This morning driving myself to work I spot same group of youfs walking back home, at the bottom of a hill just before the area where all the melting snow collects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must of been really cold that water, because they screamed really loud.

SK :p

It wouldnt be the first time someone has smashed my windscreen . But just like the last person who did it theyll wish they hadnt.

Good Skills SKJOLD.

Wish I had been there to see that. :lol: :lol:

S

squirt

Awesome! That would've been so cool to watch! At least it was for them! :oops: Sorry..

Taxi for one?

What a great start to the Christmas holiday, serves the little Fcukers right! :D

Sometime life is soooo sweet! :D
I too have had my car vandalised after "chastising" local yoofs. My insurance went up £200 this year, but it was worth it to see the little cnuts sh*t themselves and, ever-so bravely, runaway after I decked the gobby one.
Its great having friends in the local plod. :D

Dame Good Order? does she sit in the Lords?

I'll get me coat anyway.............

Good drills anyway SK :D :D :D

Boney

SKJOLD said:
Its a great start to a great day. :D Last night I picked up Mrs SK from work, on returning to our flat. Some feckin students, youfs call them what you will, were walking in the middle of the road. So i drive past nice and slow so as not to kill them to be met with a barrage of abuse and filthy looks because they had to move.

This morning driving myself to work I spot same group of youfs walking back home, at the bottom of a hill just before the area where all the melting snow collects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must of been really cold that water, because they screamed really loud.

SK :p
Next time get Mrs SK to get one or two of them with the door of the motor as you speed past. Nothing worse than being taken down from behind :twisted:

Good Effort - next time string a couple of 'em up by their tiny knobs and they won't EVER bother you again! :D