The Sweetest thing.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SKJOLD, Dec 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its a great start to a great day. :D Last night I picked up Mrs SK from work, on returning to our flat. Some feckin students, youfs call them what you will, were walking in the middle of the road. So i drive past nice and slow so as not to kill them to be met with a barrage of abuse and filthy looks because they had to move.

This morning driving myself to work I spot same group of youfs walking back home, at the bottom of a hill just before the area where all the melting snow collects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It must of been really cold that water, because they screamed really loud.

SK :p
  2. Funny as fcuck, however I should point out that the number for Auto Windscreens is 0800 919 700 :lol:
  3. It wouldnt be the first time someone has smashed my windscreen . But just like the last person who did it theyll wish they hadnt.
  4. Good Skills SKJOLD.

Wish I had been there to see that. :lol: :lol:
  5. Awesome! That would've been so cool to watch! At least it was for them! :oops: Sorry..

Taxi for one?
  6. Excellent behaviour :lol: :lol:
  7. The Manouverist approach to beating the Chavs......

Good Drills.

8. What a great start to the Christmas holiday, serves the little Fcukers right! :D
  9. Sometime life is soooo sweet! :D
    I too have had my car vandalised after "chastising" local yoofs. My insurance went up £200 this year, but it was worth it to see the little cnuts sh*t themselves and, ever-so bravely, runaway after I decked the gobby one.
    Its great having friends in the local plod. :D
  10. Dame good order!! hope they enjoyed the splashing time!! bring back the birch I say!!!! :D :twisted: :D :twisted: :D
  11. Dame Good Order? does she sit in the Lords?

I'll get me coat anyway.............

Good drills anyway SK :D :D :D

12. Next time get Mrs SK to get one or two of them with the door of the motor as you speed past. Nothing worse than being taken down from behind :twisted:
  13. Good Effort - next time string a couple of 'em up by their tiny knobs and they won't EVER bother you again! :D