The Sven/Whet backtrack thread

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Fugly, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

You know everyone on here wants the answer to this.

Will our mighty politico stand by his word?

Come on then, Whet.

Are you binning it or not?

2. It's gone all quiet............

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Oh come on! What other party would take him?

Expect much harrumphing and then a period of silence as he realigns his internal cogs to a new set of pish arguments

Needs to do something with his life :D

4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Can you hear a pin drop?

5. Of course it has, Snoozy has nodded off again.

6. [​IMG]

7. They are not that desperate.

8. I reakon he will live the LimpDems. Why?

First, he's got nothing to lose. He doesn't hold any elected office, he's normally floated as a 'paperless' candidate with little or no support and left to his own devices. If he leaves the LimpDem system, he loses no status, no position, nothing.

Second, he's not a real LimpDem anyway. His politics is heavily biased towards Labour. It's only his view on civil liberties that shows any significant divergence to Labour and affinity to LimpDem.

Third, he only stands as a LimpDem in his area because Labour candidates are as welcome as the clap around his parts. He'll NEVER get anywhere as a Labour candidate, and he knows it!

Fourth, his aspirations to seek elected office are his way of justifying not having to go out and earn a living without any graft. He has this strange belief that if he gets elected, he'll be serving the community and that trumps getting a job and paying tax. Given that a Tory government may be making his handouts more difficult to come by, he's probably seen the writing on the wall and decided finding a job has become a real priority at last. Thus no time for electioneering.

Fifth, he genuinely loathes the Tories. Aparently Thatcher personally butt-fukked him with a 30" dildo with no lube. He's never forgotten it. And his one girlfriend ran off with a Tory Boy. :wink:

Yep. I see Whet jumping ship very smartly.

9. I reckon he will top himself actually. Easy way out rather than have to work for a living. I think Cameron's opening speech and mention of (paraphrasing) "Don't ask about entitlements, ask what you can do, those who can but won't etc..."
    I do hope he carries out said 'topping' with some style and panache though.

10. Look, give a guy a break.
    He is probably now polishing up his CV on Monster.Com ready for the demolition job that is going to necessarily happen to the benefits industry within the UK.
    Whoever got in, it was going to have to happen, in this case rather a tad sooner than expected.
    Bedsore Billys are even illegal in Greece now, do you want fries with that?

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I would love it that sven follows through on something and be able to agree with you. But he is not a man of honour nor commitment, he'll be hanging on the coat tails of the current Lib Dems recent success.

He'll be here tomorrow telling us I told you so and the LDs are the party of tomorrow.

If he's not, or at least by Friday then WC I owe you a night out, with a decent dinner included. :D

12. You want to post that in the jokes thread, Snoozy will continue to steal from the taxpayer all the while blaming everyman and his dog for not being able to get a job.
    I'm going to enjoy his reaction when he wakes ups and sees this thread though.

13. Come on Whet, don't be shy you're now a bought and paid for Tory Bitch. :twisted:

14. Whet?

Oh, Wheeeeeeeeet?...........

Nope, not here. Just some tumbleweed and the sound of words being choked on.

15. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Now that is fcuking funny :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.