The Sustainer - Summer 2011 edition

Discussion in 'RLC' started by OLDBIGHEAD, Jun 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's wrong with this picture?

Page 98 (black and white pic)

2. Apart from crap quality i give up!

3. HHH

HHH LE

What picture?? :-?

4. Its full of gayers?

5. Another mystery menu.

6. Not one fat Loggie to be seen?

7. HHH

HHH LE

Never mind a fat one, I can't see ANY Loggies!!!

8. Surely a bonus then?

9. HHH

HHH LE

True, True, but I'm a nosey cnut and I want to see the pic he's talking about!!

10. Having hunted high and low to find the best publication in the army. I can't see anything wrong with the photo. The SSM on the right looks like he's holding down a stonker, but thats about it.

11. NVQ certificate presentation day. (to be taken in the spirit intended)

"Yes, fab idea Sgt Major, much better to hog the limelight and stand directly in front of the recipients when the flashbulb is going off, what do you say Maj ?"

"Completely concur Sir. I've even managed to get my face in for a second time, enjoying some bubbles with the Director on PAGE 118 !!!!"

Maybe it's just me, but why weren't the individuals who were presented the awards allowed to be photographed together showing their awards, rather than obscured behind the visitors?

It's getting like Hello! magazine, turning up for the opening of an envelope and a chance to be in the journal.

Before anyone asks - No, the occasion or picture has no personal involvment from me, i don't do anything noteworthy to be in the journal!!

And don't get me started on the "mouth-watering selection of doughnuts" part!!! No wonder we get ******* laughed at!

12. Yeah it's full of REMFs and gravediggers!

13. It is just you, most loggies couldn't give a **** about being in the Corps rag.

14. You would think that the editor would have been more concerned about the endpiece that had an advert for ATs fronted up by a young girl opposite the obit for the same.

Unusual recruiting style I must say.

15. There was to be a picture taken of them with their certificates,didn't happen due to the excessive amount of dribble on said certificates.