• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Sun

Thanks Flash. I tried the search but I am new to the site and do not know my way around. I will give it a go. Thanks to all others for the less than helpful advice!

lateosphinx said:
Wasn't asking for insults, juts opinions :wink: .
My dear chap, please don't think that you have been insulted. This has, to now, been incredibly benign. Oh, by the way, if your opinion juts, might I suggest going to a better tailor to conceal the fact?

lateosphinx said:
Thanks Flash. I tried the search but I am new to the site and do not know my way around. I will give it a go. Thanks to all others for the less than helpful advice!
I dunno, I thought the answers were pretty heplful. A 'wah' for instance let you know that your original statement was 'silly', and thus by inference gave you an answer.

Lato, the fact that you seem to be insulted by the meakest comment points you out a mile off. If you were in the forces you would not make it past breakfast

I suggest that with a username like 'lateosphinx' he isn't a journo but probably does tend toward waltishness.... ;)

Get back to your mexe!

If this isn't a wah, have a look on the "PRAVDA gets in bed with the enemy" thread running on the Int Cell at the moment for a mild version; or if you fancy the Capstan full strength version dig out the thread where Newton-Dunn of the Scum defended his "publication". If I wasn't such an IT mong I'd put links in here.

To answer your original question: No.

Latest Threads