The Sun

lateosphinx said:
Just a quick question.....What is the general consensus about the The Sun? It is still the forces' paper or has it turned against us?
You really are having a "laff" aren't you?

lateosphinx said:
Just a quick question.....What is the general consensus about the The Sun? It is still the forces' paper or has it turned against us?
Wah?

Try the 'search' function on this site using the key words 'Sun', 'Shite', 'Scum', 'Fish Wrapper', 'Toilet Roll', or 'Stitching Barstewards'.

Thanks Flash. I tried the search but I am new to the site and do not know my way around. I will give it a go. Thanks to all others for the less than helpful advice!

lateosphinx said:
Wasn't asking for insults, juts opinions :wink: .
My dear chap, please don't think that you have been insulted. This has, to now, been incredibly benign. Oh, by the way, if your opinion juts, might I suggest going to a better tailor to conceal the fact?

The sun is well used by Arrsers, but the print tends to come off on the cheeks!

lateosphinx said:
Thanks Flash. I tried the search but I am new to the site and do not know my way around. I will give it a go. Thanks to all others for the less than helpful advice!
I dunno, I thought the answers were pretty heplful. A 'wah' for instance let you know that your original statement was 'silly', and thus by inference gave you an answer.

Lato, the fact that you seem to be insulted by the meakest comment points you out a mile off. If you were in the forces you would not make it past breakfast

I suggest that with a username like 'lateosphinx' he isn't a journo but probably does tend toward waltishness.... ;)

Get back to your mexe!

If this isn't a wah, have a look on the "PRAVDA gets in bed with the enemy" thread running on the Int Cell at the moment for a mild version; or if you fancy the Capstan full strength version dig out the thread where Newton-Dunn of the Scum defended his "publication". If I wasn't such an IT mong I'd put links in here.

To answer your original question: No.