The sun comes out &.....................

Woman decide to wear skimpy & at times clothing that's just not looking right on them!
16-65yr olds in local town, so many fine pairs of breasts just wanting to escape!
Sorry no photos & for being a bit of a perv, but people watching was good today!

Pics or it never happened....

Rodney2q

Woman decide to wear skimpy & at times clothing that's just not looking right on them!
16-65yr olds in local town, so many fine pairs of breasts just wanting to escape!
Sorry no photos & for being a bit of a perv, but people watching was good today!
Don't be sorry! Just don't start shite threads without pictures or at least a good/funny back story!
No one wants to read what's going on in your fantasy world.

I'm off for a wander into York shortly, should be plenty of fit student lasses wearing next to fuck all about, if I can grab pictures I will, bearing in mind I'll have my lass with me...

Don't be sorry! Just don't start shite threads without pictures or at least a good/funny back story!
No one wants to read what's going on in your fantasy world.
Have you thought of Euthanasia, because you could do mankind a favour & fuck off!

I assume the not looking right bit refers to fat bints in tight skimpy clothes showing more tube than boob.

Although 16-65? I think you need to recalibrate your pervometer!

S

syledis

I assume the not looking right bit refers to fat bints in tight skimpy clothes showing more tube than boob.

Although 16-65? I think you need to recalibrate your pervometer!
Why recalibrate as the values are within tolerance!

This bird was walking up the street today, wearing black, tiight fitting leggings and a black really tight fitting top. would have looked wonderfull if she hadn't been a size 40humungus crocapig. Definately no pics as I didn't want to break the camera.

3643d2.jpg

Summertime is indeed a fine time for copping an eyeful of good looking, well proportioned ladies, cutting about in very little.

Unfortunately there's always some fucking howler, with an irresistible migration instinct towards all things cool and fridge like that will come along and spoil your day, by giving you a "once seen, never unseen" look at 18 stone of clotted gristle jammed into a set of lycra leggings and a top that doesn't meet her pants, burning your eyes with a full fat, undiluted look at her gunt.

Fucking spiteful cunts.....

L

lumpy2

And let's not forget that the male of the species commits some equally nasty sartorial crimes. I for one do not wish to see bare hairy beerguts and moobs, botty crevices and ugly feet in flipflops. And why do some chaps think that stupid cut off trousers half way down their calves will actually make them any cooler??

Summertime is indeed a fine time for copping an eyeful of good looking, well proportioned ladies, cutting about in very little.

Unfortunately there's always some fucking howler, with an irresistible migration instinct towards all things cool and fridge like that will come along and spoil your day, by giving you a "once seen, never unseen" look at 18 stone of clotted gristle jammed into a set of lycra leggings and a top that doesn't meet her pants, burning your eyes with a full fat, undiluted look at her gunt.

Fucking spiteful cunts.....
Frank Zappa - He's So Gay (live 1984) - YouTube

:grin: