The sun comes out &.....................

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Jul 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woman decide to wear skimpy & at times clothing that's just not looking right on them!
    16-65yr olds in local town, so many fine pairs of breasts just wanting to escape!
    Sorry no photos & for being a bit of a perv, but people watching was good today!

2. Pics or it never happened....

Rodney2q

3. Don't be sorry! Just don't start shite threads without pictures or at least a good/funny back story!
    No one wants to read what's going on in your fantasy world.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm off for a wander into York shortly, should be plenty of fit student lasses wearing next to fuck all about, if I can grab pictures I will, bearing in mind I'll have my lass with me...

5. Have you thought of Euthanasia, because you could do mankind a favour & fuck off!

6. Nah, It'll only spoil your fun!

7. This is quite creepy. (Note to self - must get rape van MOT'd)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I assume the not looking right bit refers to fat bints in tight skimpy clothes showing more tube than boob.

Although 16-65? I think you need to recalibrate your pervometer!

9. Why recalibrate as the values are within tolerance!

10. Be very careful what you wish for - I've just been to Creepy Crawley.Some right hippocrocpigs over there I can tell you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. In this instance tolerance being driven by amount of pints drunk? I can live with that.

12. Absolutely right. Feltham High Street should be X rated in the summer.

13. it's full of chavs, low lifes and a few migrants & tescos is full of dole cheats!

14. This bird was walking up the street today, wearing black, tiight fitting leggings and a black really tight fitting top. would have looked wonderfull if she hadn't been a size 40humungus crocapig. Definately no pics as I didn't want to break the camera.