The Stupid Things Weve Done

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SlimeyToad, Feb 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just caught the write-up for a film called 'Adrift'.

"When 6 friends jump off a yacht without lowering a ladder to climb back aboard, it's only a matter of time before the bickering stops and terror takes hold"

.......and they get eaten by big fish with big, sharp pointy teeth.... hopefully!! (A film full of brain dead, very annoying, fecking septic college kids, no doubt with plenty of screaming!).

But it got me thinking, fellow arrsers must have done some pretty bone things in their times.
  2. Yes, but I'm not telling anyone. They could still try me by jury.
  3. Joined the Army...
  4. getting married rates quite high..
  5. Hoping Scotland would come back from 21-0 down this afternoon...
  6. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Snap :cry:
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Hoping Wales will beat France??????
  8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Hoping England will catch up & beat the Oirish..... :threaten:
  9. told a mate at college that a girl looks like the 'more to love type', and not knowing her friend was listening...
    que the 3 girl hate campaign on me, didnt work...
  10. Now there's stupid and then there's sheer fantasy.

Signed - a fellow sheep botherer (PS> That wasn't stupid, just ever so slightly illegal)
  11. Sigh

I'm amongst the heathen, and despite declarations that Italy would surrender in the second half... bugger
  12. Took a bet whilst skiing.

"B_C come and do this jump with us its fcuking uber nails and will make you look like Andy McSass infront of all the fit foreign birds"

"OKAY :p"

<We arrived and it was suggested i go first seeing as i hadn't done it yet. Now it was about that time i started thinking what the fcuk am i doing>

Sure enough i went for it

Not only had they not done it themselves they hadn't even looked over the other side of it today. Sure enough the smooth 15 foot drop they expected had melted or been worn down whatever.

The bar stool was 25ft pretty much straight down.

Work the rest out for yourself (I had been skiing less than 24 hours by this point)

Lesson Learnt... Nah
  13. Civvy Shot - I confess I prayed for Ireland to win and handsomely, so I wouldn't have to put up with too much of a flensing from the local Englishry! not so stupid that one as it turned out...
  14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

At a doo once for piloty types and said - rather too loudly - when a group of Virgin hosties arrived 'are they here to serve the drinks then' needless to say I went home alone that night. Doh! :(
  15. Like how I'm supposed to be good at reading hinstructions, showing the missus how to use the new Singer sewing machine from the Granthams catalogue; whatever you do, don't put your finer here and put your foot on this...

you guessed it, blood all over the place, Jss fkin H that hurt!

Missus p!ssed herself, me too just remembering it.