The structure of the Earth

Yeah, but I notice they never point out the entrance for the scantily clad women is.
1640047997932.png

Here you go

I'm not a James Bond fan so I wasn't aware of the Q character in the film. However, I was aware of a mischievous Q character in Star Trek.

When I looked into the Q phenomena my understanding is it referred to the level of security clearance in the US government and therefore the person(s) posting had very high clearance. However, what he/they posted was always in the public domain. Q just joined the dots so that people could do their own research.

Q clearance - Wikipedia

No. M from James Bond films is real though.

So where is the dirt? When you create a space beneath the earth, you have to remove the rock, and that rock has to go somewhere. Usually it’s taken to the surface and disposed of in large spoil banks which normally stand out like dog’s balls against the green vegetation on the surface. The creation of an underground society on the scale proposed would mean multiple spoil banks suddenly popping up overnight and continually being added to as the size of the underground cavern grew.

The there is the problem of no one noticing the huge earthmoving fleet required to haul this material from the underground shaft to the spoil bank. And the maintenance workshops, fuel facilities, management offices etc that come with such an undertaking.

Then once you have your space, someone has to fill it with all the apparatus of the deep state. Huge quantities of material would have been required to be trucked in - again unnoticed.

Then you have the fact that the tens of thousands of construction contractors required for this have all remained silent about this over the decades - best kept state secret since Bletchley.

All seems legit to me. Maybe you should change your name to “The Artilleryman”, like from War of the Worlds. He had a similar vision.

Good God man! Have you never watched that "Die Hard" movie, whichever one it was?

I've always been curious about these turtles. Are they alive? If so, how long do they live and what do they live on and breathe? Does this mean that it's possibly stale lettuce leaves and turtle shit all the way down too?

As turtular conversion of lettuce leaves produces methane [1], what happens when a really big turtle lets one rip? Could this explain global warming?

Does anybody have any spare research grants going? (he asks, hopefully)

[1] https://www.zora.uzh.ch/id/eprint/47476/1/Methane1.pdf

No, but it was a hint regarding Jet Propulsion.

Don't judge moles by size - they are territorial, murderous little bastards. Just air drop millions of them hopped up on testosterone during mating season. While we are all HSE pre-occupied with filling in the network of collapsed tunnels and flattening the trip hazard mole hills in public spaces that Ste and Maisie could have walked around without a facebook outrage campaign, all the adverts will suddenly be in cyrillic and we will be driving on the other side of the road.,

Here's one for you; what do you think keeps the planets in orbit around the Sun? They say it's gravity but no it's not.
Oooh!

What is it then? Is it glue? No-nails or something?

Or is it the Strong Nuclear Force? Because planets are dead big and heavy, so it would have to be something strong. Stands to reason.

Do tell us.

I'll stick to mocking, thanks. It's the level of my intellectual capacity.
Now don't knock yourself.

He is a genius in many different fields* but you have the intellectual capacity to mock him mercilessly, destroying his cunning arguments with dash and aplomb.

*Wheat, cabbage, ones with trees in, all sorts.

Oooh!

Or is it the Strong Nuclear Force? Because planets are dead big and heavy, so it would have to be something strong. Stands to reason.

Do tell us.

I wondered about that post by the mad old bint.

It does seem daft to deny the existence of gravity given that it explains the way the universe works, the orbit of Mercury and allows us to make calculations with stunning precision over huge distances,

I then realised that the mentalist must be a flat earther who thinks we are kept on the surface of the Earth by the acceleration of the discworld upwards (by our reference point) as it travels through a non-existent universe (it's all painted on the dome - obviously).

I wish she would test out old Isaac's theory by jumping off a tower block. That should provide a rapid introduction to gravity.

I wondered about that post by the mad old bint.

It does seem daft to deny the existence of gravity given that it explains the way the universe works, the orbit of Mercury and allows us to make calculations with stunning precision over huge distances,

I then realised that the mentalist must be a flat earther who thinks we are kept on the surface of the Earth by the acceleration of the discworld upwards (by our reference point) as it travels through a non-existent universe (it's all painted on the dome - obviously).

I wish she would test out old Isaac's theory by jumping off a tower block. That should provide a rapid introduction to gravity.
The thing is, ipso_feckwit isn't going to be able to post anywhere on Arrse now, on any topic, without someone asking her/him/it to explain the alternative to gravity that he/she/it has introduced.

They might as well get it over and done with otherwise it will just chase them round and round until they do.

ipso_facto

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oooh!

Do tell us.

You need to get out of the arrse bubble once in a while.

The new paradigm in cosmology is The Electric Universe. The Thunderbolts Project has a wealth of information to peruse.

Last edited:
The intellectual weight of full woo? More like woo lite bitesize with extra diagrams for the hard of comprehension.

Got that and thought it a very nice turn of phrase. My comment did need editing for clarity

I merely refer to Dipso's shake-and-bake instant expertise.

Latest Threads