The structure of the Earth

One of our members, @ipso_facto has conducted his own research into the structure of the Earth, and has come to the conclusion that we have been lied to about it. I have created this thread in order to allow him to share this research with us all, amd to avoid derailing other threads.

@ipso_facto please enlighten us all. Some information on these DUMBS that run to the very centre of the Earth would be useful too.

I should add, as a disclaimer, that although I am not a Geophysicist, I work in the field of geophysics, and attend conferences where Geophysicists present research papers. I have also myself, presented some papers at these conferences, so I think it would fair to say that I have done my own research.

@ipso_facto you have the floor.

One of our members, @ipso_facto has conducted his own research into the structure of the Earth, and has come to the conclusion that we have been lied to about it. I have created this thread in order to allow him to share this research with us all, amd to avoid derailing other threads.

@ipso_facto please enlighten us all. Some information on these DUMBS that run to the very centre of the Earth would be useful too.

I should add, as a disclaimer, that although I am not a Geophysicist, I work in the field of geophysics, and attend conferences where Geophysicists present research papers. I have also myself, presented some papers at these conferences, so I think it would fair to say that I have done my own research.

@ipso_facto you have the floor.
Look at me!

That's nonsense. People have caught up on to the 10 Km depth and they're trying to cover it up with some rubbish. The other interesting fact about these earthquakes is they don'e have P waves. True earthquakes have P and S waves.

And btw some of these DUMBS go to the Earth's core and are 100,000+ years old. The Earth history the public generally knows is a lie.
For background, the post that got me curious.

@lastwalt

Don't be a bellend, people can make their own topics without other twats like you trying to make an arse out of others. You are basically just one of those internet trolls that make the internet shitter with every year that passes.

Still if it makes you feel good about yourself posting such crap, you should be asking yourself "what's gone wrong with your own life" and what does acting like a prick really get you?

@lastwalt

Don't be a bellend, people can make their own topics without other twats like you trying to make an arse out of others. You are basically just one of those internet trolls that make the internet shitter with every year that passes.

Still if it makes you feel good about yourself posting such crap, you should be asking yourself "what's gone wrong with your own life" and what does acting like a prick really get you?
Go and take yourself for a **** over a photo of Nigel Farage and calm down ya wee shite. Unless you have anything to tell us about the Earth’s structure and the DUMBS you can **** off and worry about the ImMiGrAnTs.

By the way, when I posted this in the ARRSE Hole, I was fully aware that it would act like a mong magnet. I’m impressed already at the rate of success.

Go and take yourself for a **** over a photo of Nigel Farage and calm down ya wee shite. Unless you have anything to tell us about the Earth’s structure and the DUMBS you can **** off and worry about the ImMiGrAnTs.
That's the attitude I am talking about - the attitude of a pure fanny!

I know for a fact the earth isn't flat, cats would have pushed everything off it by now otherwise

I’m curious about the number of people wanting to shut sown debate on this, or change the subject to the possibility of the Earth being flat. Clearly the Illuminati don’t want this dicussed.

@lastwalt

images2.jpg

Latest Threads