The STIG REVEALED!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by hurrahfortheRE, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Michael Schumacher is the STIG!

2. Only for the FXX lap.

3. That was a fast car mind.

4. It's still Ben Collins.

5. Does it count though because they have the speed bump rule that if the car wont get over the sleeping policeman it doesn't go on the board and the FXX does not have a rising nose like the ENZO it is an out and out track car.

6. That FXX lap was amazing

7. Oh cock!

8. Not as fast as a chipped and lowered corsa with a full halfords body kit though i bet, i would like to see it do the local chavs doing the McDonalds grand prix.

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Bastards, I've recorded it & not watched it yet. You might have put a spoiler alert up!!

Sods the lot of ye! :lol:

10. Also did anyone see the McLaren overtaking the Veyron at the start of the show featured in the preview? I thought they was building something to compete against the 430 & Gallardo, not that beast. 8O

11. yeah they have built somthing and called it the" somthing somthing Stirling Moss " so ive heard ! but im not sure what it is !

12. Also saw Clarkson getting shot up by a Jackal, is this not the greatest show ever made! 8)

13. Hmmm looking at the title of this thread, I'd say that you are a bit of a mong.

14. Not any more.

15. Personally, I thought the subject "The STIG REVEALED!!!!!!!!!" was a bit of a combat indicator???

Must be old age and meths :wink: