The STIG REVEALED!!!!!!!!!

Does it count though because they have the speed bump rule that if the car wont get over the sleeping policeman it doesn't go on the board and the FXX does not have a rising nose like the ENZO it is an out and out track car.

Not as fast as a chipped and lowered corsa with a full halfords body kit though i bet, i would like to see it do the local chavs doing the McDonalds grand prix.

Also did anyone see the McLaren overtaking the Veyron at the start of the show featured in the preview? I thought they was building something to compete against the 430 & Gallardo, not that beast. 8O

Gremlin said:
Bastards, I've recorded it & not watched it yet. You might have put a spoiler alert up!!

Sods the lot of ye! :lol:

Personally, I thought the subject "The STIG REVEALED!!!!!!!!!" was a bit of a combat indicator???

Must be old age and meths :wink:

Doesn't knocking seven seconds off the previous best time (previously there was only a fifth of a second between the top two) suggest that this was Schumacher's first lap?

Yorky said:
Doesn't knocking seven seconds off the previous best time (previously there was only a fifth of a second between the top two) suggest that this was Schumacher's first lap?
I thought that too. Schumacher was only the Stig because they wanted to get that round the track and he is one of the mugs daft enough to own one that they mentioned when introducing the motor.

I still couldn't help but laugh when he went the wrong way past the tyre wall. Simple minds.

Latest Threads