The Steadfast Trust - A Charity For The Ethnic English

A Good Idea?

  • yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#3
I'm surprised it has'nt already been banned, after all it's only for the English, I notice in FAQ they had to answer a question 'is this racist,' after all they don't have a big jolly fellow of dark hue on the cover of their website, something that we are used to seeing on all those government websites. But is there a need for it? :?
 
#4
The "indigenous English" as a race, do not exist Fyrdsman, and I'd love to hear you explain English ethnicity. You are a xenophobic tool.
 
#5
sandmanfez said:
The "indigenous English" as a race, do not exist Fyrdsman, and I'd love to hear you explain English ethnicity. You are a xenophobic tool.
You are the tool my friend because you speak about things that you are ingnorant of. The Ethnic English people are recognised in law and they will be recognised on the new census form. Just because the laws that have been put in place to protect people from discrimination are routinely flouted whe it comes to the English people it does not mean that those people do not exist.

There are many different groups of people who live on these islands some are afro-caribean, some polish, some irish, some asian - the list goes on. There are 10's of 1000's of groups and organisations that exist to promote the welfare and interests of these groups with a budget that stretches into the 100's of millions. There is another group of people who have no one looking after their specific interests and they are the people who call themselves the English - nothing else - just English. It is certainly not considered extreme or even political when someone who is asian takes an interest in the welfare of ther own community so why should the English be subject to double standards. It is only the English people who have not been encouraged to look at themselves as a community with their own culture and heritage. Why is it that diversity seems to be such a PC word until an Englishman stands up and says that he is also part of that diversity. Just because you have a huge hang up about it (oh I don't want to offend anyone) and do not see your self as being part of that community, that is fine but you shouldn't vilify people who do.

Presumably you don't have a problem with a charity trying to help others. If your only problem with the charity is the ethnicity of the people they are trying to help then maybe you should take a look at your own predjudices before you start accusing others.
 
#6
I'm sure that Morgan Freeman calls himself an American, and is legally recognised as an American, but the indigenous people of the Americas are not black.
I know precisely what you mean, but I repeat, there are no indigenous English.
You are confusing politics with anthropology.
 
#7
Heinrich Himmler said:
sandmanfez said:
The "indigenous English" as a race, do not exist Fyrdsman, and I'd love to hear you explain English ethnicity. You are a xenophobic tool.
There are many different groups of people who live on these islands some are afro-caribean, some polish, some irish, some asian - the list goes on.

There is another group of people who have no one looking after their specific interests and they are the people who call themselves the English - nothing else - just English.
So if all it takes is someone to call themselves English, I take it you'll also be assisting those Afro-Carribean, Polish, Irish, Asian etc. that do just that?
 
#9
sandmanfez said:
I'm sure that Morgan Freeman calls himself an American, and is legally recognised as an American, but the indigenous people of the Americas are not black.
I know precisely what you mean, but I repeat, there are no indigenous English.
You are confusing politics with anthropology.
The indiginous English, the ethnic English you know exactly who I mean. If you want to use such terms as afro-caribean English or asian-English - that is fine. Then this charity is for the English-English.

It is only ever the English who have their identity questioned - I wonder why that is. If you want to get technical about it, how would you define someone to be a member of the afro-caribean community. If I had a grandparent who was afro-caribean does that mean that any of the hundreds of housing associations set up specifically for that particular community would be willing to help me or my children. What about if I had 2 great-granparents - would that be enough for me to qualify? These are questions that can be asked of anyone but it is only the English who are ever subject to it because it is only the English who have been conditioned to think of theself in such a derogatry manner.
 
#10
ottar said:
Heinrich Himmler said:
sandmanfez said:
The "indigenous English" as a race, do not exist Fyrdsman, and I'd love to hear you explain English ethnicity. You are a xenophobic tool.
There are many different groups of people who live on these islands some are afro-caribean, some polish, some irish, some asian - the list goes on.

There is another group of people who have no one looking after their specific interests and they are the people who call themselves the English - nothing else - just English.
So if all it takes is someone to call themselves English, I take it you'll also be assisting those Afro-Carribean, Polish, Irish, Asian etc. that do just that?
No because by definition according what you have just said they would be Afro-Caribean, Polish or Irish. They can all have an English National Identity (something that is recognised on the new census form) but their ethnicity would not change - it would be Afro-caribean, Irish etc.

Why are you so hung about this - many of these people would not dream of of calling themselves English - they have there own heritage of which they should be proud. I saw Chamri Chakrabarti (from Liberty) interviewed on tv by David Starky who asked her if she was English to which she replied that she certainly wasn't - she was British and she saw English as being more "INDIGINOUS". Lord Ahmed, the Labour Peer was sat next to her and he said exactly the same. Are they also such bad people? You are the one hung about it my friend, you are seeing problems where they really don't exist.
 
#11
What about a proud Cornishman who upon researching his family tree discovers that his great, great etc grandfather was a shipwrecked Spanish sailor from the armada of 1588. Oooo, a taint of Moorish blood, lets ship him back to Africa.
 
#12
hundreds of housing associations set up specifically for that particular community
Having the deep joy of having to contact RSLs (Housing Associations) as an occasional chore in my working life could you point me to a list of 'hundreds' of race specific agencies? I'm only asking because

1. I don't think you 'know' of their existence you've been 'told'
2. You don't question what you've been told
3. I want to see if there is anything for us Herrenvolk

Random lyric lines
They smelt of pubs, and Wormwood scrubs
and too many right-wing meetings
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#13
sandmanfez said:
What about a proud Cornishmen who upon researching his family tree discovers that his great, great etc grandfather was a shipwrecked Spanish sailor from the armada of 1588. Oooo, a taint of Moorish blood, lets ship him back to Africa.

Well said, Sandman.

My nationality is Scottish/British but I'd never dream of claiming to be 'ethnically Scots/British' or 'indigenously Scots/British'

In fact my surname rather points against it being as it is derived from German.
 
#14
Seig Heil said:
afro-caribean, some polish, some irish, some asian...afro-caribean, asian or chinese...irish, welsh, polish or scottish

indiginous English...Ethnic English...English people...English - nothing else - just English...English... the English people...Englishman...The English...
Does your shift key only work with the letter 'e' or do these lesser 'races' not require a capital?
 
#15
I think the basic problem you’re going to have here is that despite the BBC stereotype most ex and serving British forces don’t buy the white supremacist line you’re pushing Fyrdsman

Most of us have some degree of minority ethnicity somewhere along the line (just like most ‘British’) so the appeal of a pure white English master-race is a bit farcical – who’d you rather have as a role model, Pte Berry VC or a NF skinhead up on assault charges?

Most of us have grown up to the point where we don’t give a toss who we end up ‘stagging on’ with as long as they are good blokes/birds and remember to make the brews

HM’s Gun club, sailing regatta and Flyboys have been a cosmopolitan bunch for years, you’d be surprised where we round-up people from.

Aaagh as I’m too polite, will some rough squadie please tell the Pimf to feck off?
 
#16
Well I'm gonna back him up. You rip the guy to shreds because you are blind to the fact that we are losing our identity.

Most of the folks on here want to leave this country, you all saw the poll, and you all know the reasons why.. And why? The fact is that the English, the majority, are being treated like a minority and IT IS WRONG.

I'm fed up with towing the party line. I served my country proudly, and I'm damned if I'm going to give up what I and my ancestors fought for. I love this country. Dearly. I don't want to se it lose its heritage or culture because people dont want to be seen as anti-PC.

Every culture has a right to be represented. I am not a racist. However I feel the majority should be treated as such, and not as a minority.
 
#17
SpunkyBalls said:
I'm surprised it has'nt already been banned, after all it's only for the English, I notice in FAQ they had to answer a question 'is this racist,' after all they don't have a big jolly fellow of dark hue on the cover of their website, something that we are used to seeing on all those government websites. But is there a need for it? :?
Is there a need for it. Look at the reports on there website. here's a prime example - a report came out saying how English children were falling further and further behind at school. It was totally ignored by all the politicians and to the contary Gordon Brown was on the front page of The Voice newspaper (newspaper for the afro-caribean community) the very next month saying how he was going to make the education of black boys his priority and promised them many millions of pounds. The reason that it was ignored is because there are 1000's upon 1000's or organisations with a combined budget of hundreds of millions lobbying on behalf of every other ethnic group that you can care to mention while for the English there are perhaps one or two. This creates a huge imbalance and means that as far as the politicians are concerned there is no milage in it for them to to addess the concerns of the English people. Do you think that this all good for race relations in this country because if you do then you are sorely mistaken. The influence that this multi-million pound industry exerts also means that there is still a huge stigma when it comes to addressing our concerns - hence my kids get to go and visit the mosque with school but nothing at all to do with English history or culture. We have Winterville because we don't want offend or alienate others but my kids have to sit through black history month or the MOBO awards without feeling alienation of any kind. these are images that our kids are bombard with every single day. They'll probably end up a bit like many of the other people on this forum who believe everything that they have been told about our "mongrol" race and believe that the English are merely the chaff amounst all this great multi-cultural wheat. Just maybe there are many people who should get up off their knees and have a bit of pride.
 
#18
You rip the guy to shreds because you are blind to the fact that we are losing our identity
No, because he’s pursuing the Nazi ideal of racial purity and pushing a racist organisation

I am not a racist. However
A phrase that is usually followed by……something quite racist in my experience
 
#19
Maple said:
hundreds of housing associations set up specifically for that particular community
Having the deep joy of having to contact RSLs (Housing Associations) as an occasional chore in my working life could you point me to a list of 'hundreds' of race specific agencies? I'm only asking because

1. I don't think you 'know' of their existence you've been 'told'
2. You don't question what you've been told
3. I want to see if there is anything for us Herrenvolk

Random lyric lines
They smelt of pubs, and Wormwood scrubs
and too many right-wing meetings
Here's a few. Also try the charity commission website. There is at least one website on there that claims that it is affiliated to another 10,000 black and minority ethnic organisations.

Adzido Pan African Dance Ensemble
Africa Advocacy Foundation
Africa Educational Trust
African & African Caribbean Peoples Advisory Group
African & Caribbean Elders
African & Caribbean Evangelical Alliance
African Caribbean Association
African Caribbean Development Forum,
African Caribbean Family Mediation
African Caribbean Initiative
African Caribbean Leadership Council
African Caribbean Women's Development Centre
African Community Development Trust
African Community Welfare Association (ACWA)
African Cultural Association
African Education and Training Institute (AETL)
African Families Support Services
African Forum
African HIV Policy Network
African Refugees Project
African Schools Association
African United Action Front
African Welfare & Immigration Advisory Centre
African Welfare and Resource Centre
African Welfare Organisation
African Youth Organisation
African Youths Initiative- Ikemba
Africans and Desecendants Counselling Services
Africare
Afro Caribean Centre Ltd

Anglo-Chinese Arts Council
Anglo-Indian Circle
Angolan Civic Communities Alliance
Angolan Women's Alliance
Angolan Youth Alliance

Arhag H.A Refugee / Migrant Forum
Arhag Housing Association Ltd and Migrant Development Forum
Ashanti Associates
Asian Deaf Women's Association
Asian Time; Caribbean Times; African Times
Asian Youth & Social Club
Asian Youth Forum
Asians in Tower Hamlets

Association of Black Planners

Banga Bandhu Society London
Bangladesh British Chamber of Commerce
Bangladeshi Regeneration Network Trust
Barako International
Barnet Asians Old People Association

Bengali Community Education Centre
Bengali Cultural Association
Bengali Workers Association

Bexley Afro-Caribbean Community Association
BIRS/African Caribbean Business Database

Black & Minority Association in Disability
Black & Minority Ethnic Residents Group
Black & Asian Women's Network
Black Advisors - London Underground Black Workers Group
Black African Labour Committee
Black and Ethnic Minority Business Federation
Black and Minority Ethnic Health Forum
Black and Proud at SOAS
Black British Heritage Group
Black Business Association
Black Christians Civic Forum
Black Comedy Club Ltd.
Black Cultural Archives
Black Environment Network
Black Perspectives in Volunteering Group (BPVG Ltd)
Black Section London fire and Emergency Authority
Black Society of Lawyers - Student Members
Black Training and Enterprise Group
Black Women & Europe Network
Black Women Mean Business
Black Women's Health Project
Black Women's Mental Health Project
Black Women's Mental Health Projects
Black Workers Group- Horizon Housing Group
Black Youth & Community Workers Association

Brent Indian Association (BIA)
British Ethnic Broadcasting Association
British Muslim Association of Merton
Bromley Refugee Network ( BRN)
Camden Black Sisters
Camden Chinese Community Centre
Camden Health & Race Group
Camden Racial Equality Council
Centre for Armenian Information & Advice
Centre for Filipinos
Chinese Community Centre
Chinese Cultural Centre
Chinese Information and Advice Centre
Croydon Black youth workers grou
East London Black Women's Organisation
Eritrean Education & Publication Trust
Esan Community Association
Ese-oghene Associates
Ethiopian Advice and Information Bureau,
Ethiopian Advice and Support Centre
Ethnic Alcohol Counselling in Hounslow
Ethnic Community Service
Ethnic Media Group
Ethnic Minorities & Travellers Achievement Project (Brent Education Authority)
Ethnic Minority Advocacy Group
Ethnic Minority Enterprise Project Ltd & Brick Lane Business Association
Fifty Plus Elderly Asian Group
National Black Alliance-London
National Black Police Association
National Black Students Alliance
National Black Students Association
National Black Women's Network <http://www.nbwn.org/>
National Coalition of Black Volunteering
National Convention of Black Teachers
Somali Advice Bureau
Somali Bravanese Welfare Association in Barnet
Somali Community Organisation in Barnet
Somali Education and Training Agency
Somali Project
Somali Project for Education & Training (SOMPET)
Somali Welfare Centre
Somali Women Association
South Asian Association
South Asian Literature & Arts Archive (SALIDAA)
South London Black Women in Business
South London Congolese Association
Southwark Action for Voluntary Organisations
Southwark Black and Minority Ethnic Tenants Organisation
Southwark Black Mentor Scheme
Southwark Black Women's Centre
 
#20
Fyrdsman said:
SpunkyBalls said:
I'm surprised it has'nt already been banned, after all it's only for the English, I notice in FAQ they had to answer a question 'is this racist,' after all they don't have a big jolly fellow of dark hue on the cover of their website, something that we are used to seeing on all those government websites. But is there a need for it? :?
Is there a need for it. Look at the reports on there website. here's a prime example - a report came out saying how English children were falling further and further behind at school. It was totally ignored by all the politicians and to the contary Gordon Brown was on the front page of The Voice newspaper (newspaper for the afro-caribean community) the very next month saying how he was going to make the education of black boys his priority and promised them many millions of pounds. The reason that it was ignored is because there are 1000's upon 1000's or organisations with a combined budget of hundreds of millions lobbying on behalf of every other ethnic group that you can care to mention while for the English there are perhaps one or two. This creates a huge imbalance and means that as far as the politicians are concerned there is no milage in it for them to to addess the concerns of the English people. Do you think that this all good for race relations in this country because if you do then you are sorely mistaken. The influence that this multi-million pound industry exerts also means that there is still a huge stigma when it comes to addressing our concerns - hence my kids get to go and visit the mosque with school but nothing at all to do with English history or culture. We have Winterville because we don't want offend or alienate others but my kids have to sit through black history month or the MOBO awards without feeling alienation of any kind. these are images that our kids are bombard with every single day. They'll probably end up a bit like many of the other people on this forum who believe everything that they have been told about our "mongrol" race and believe that the English are merely the chaff amounst all this great multi-cultural wheat. Just maybe there are many people who should get up off their knees and have a bit of pride.
It looked interesting but I went blind halfway through trying to work out where the sentence ended.

Paragraphs man!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads