The Steadfast Trust - A Charity For The Ethnic English

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Fyrdsman, Sep 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In a world full of madness you do come across the occasional bit of good news. This is a new charity and is the first charity registered by the charities commission to work on behalf of the indiginous English - good on em.

www.steadfasttrust.org.uk

2. How far back in history are we taking 'indiginous' as?

3. Lets me out, third generation ethnic Boxhead - does anyone smell BNP?

4. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

What a strangge idea? What on earth is 'indegenous English' when it's at home? If they mean 'Whites Only' why not have the nerve to say so?

My parents both moved to England to join up in WW2, and stayed on after one was invalided out. I joined the Army soon as I could. I suppose I'm not 'indegenous English', though?

Thinly-disguised racist shyte.

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Run it through Google and see how quickly you get to a BNP message board. Hours* of unchallenging fun!

*Seconds

6. I'll guess third link down maximum?

Filthy Nazi scum.

7. why has he posted it in charities and in current affairs?

8. You don't really need an answer to that do you?

9. Ahh, you'd be wrong.
    Third one down is Stormfront :roll:

10. I can trace my Family back to Queen Boudica of the Icini tribe so I guess I am Indigenous by now lol

11. typical nazi shite using a false front to get in the knuckle scrapers

12. If I recall my history correctly, weren't the Anglo-Saxons pushed out of England into Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Norfolk by the Normans when they invaded in 1066?

So this will be a charity to support what Flanders and Swann described as "The rottenest bits of these Islands of ours"? What a good idea, they need all the help that they can get.

13. Werent the anglo-saxons invaders anyway of this country.

14. So….is anyone here ethnically pure enough for this lot?

And don't get me started on the bloody Celts - best thing the Romans did, subjugating them and forcing the recidivists into the soggy/dull bits if this fair land......