The Squares Game!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Feb 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thoroughly addictive little game, in-keeping with tonight's theme of amusing those on drag stag...

...simply click here and click 'Play'.

Your aim is to use your mouse to 'ram' your square into other black squares, avoiding anything red. Black circles give you bonuses, such as limited invincibility, more points, slo-mo and so forth.

A score of over 100 squares is seriously kicking ass.....

...enjoy! :D

We really should have a board for 'Silly Games' shouldn't we - it'd stop me filling the NAAFI with this nonsense, anyway...

2. Darth ,,,,,,,, Your a cnut !!! I,ve been bloody addicted to that bloody thing now & missed the game I wanted to see on match of the day !!! Its a bit like that "worlds most annoying game " thing that was posted a few days back !! 67 squares I got anyway !! Don,t worry I,ll be touching 100 shortly !!!

Regards LT.

3. So, a score of 31 is sh1te then ??

4. 101 on my first go! Of course have spent the last 15 minutes trying to repeat that with no success :(

5. That games mean!! I got 99 :|
    Rude!

6. Fckin el !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My score is going down every time I play the cnuting thing. I,m gonna try again tommorow when I have,nt sunk several pints of wife beater !!!

LT.

7. 1163 first go

8. oooh 2097, cept im doing sh*t now

9. So is this ok for my first go?

Attached Files:

10. Yikes, this is addictive!

Curse you, Darth!

113 squares first go. :(

11. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Stop it Darth.

Last time you did this was with VU and look how that went....

If anyone cares we're getting a severe kicking this era I'm afraid.

Anyone else want to play a game that sucks away your life for months on end don't hesitate to let me know.... (I even logged on on Christmas Day! My family thinks I'm quite mad)

12. Dirt_Diver

Dirt_Diver LE Moderator

[​IMG]

Not bad for a second attempt... Doing s hit now, though. 26 is my best score so far. :(

13. 108 first round, if i play again the rest of today will be a write off trying to better it.