The Squaddie Artist

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, May 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't know if this guy ever served in the Oz Military but he had to have learned his craft somewhere and it sure sounds like a requisite R&R trade picked up in the army.

Tim Patch has painted a portrait of Aussie Prime Minister John Howard, using his penis as a brush,.
    " after revealing his talent at a New Year's party last year...Mr Patch decided he did better portraits that way and sent his pictures to galleries. "

So, what talents have you developed after a few beers at a party?.. I think I might have learned how to Yodel The March of the Sardar from Mussorsky's Pictures at an Exhibition, but the missus says it was more like howling at the moon.
  2. Any pics then?
  3. pm or penis??
  4. I'm not fussed.
  5. Amazing...........

I bet I could paint our Prime Minister, I wouldn't need oils...............I'd just w ank on canvas and there he'd be....... :plotting:
  6. It'd take me fcukin years to colour that in. A good likeness and I also liked the fellas helmet.
  7. That acrylic paint cant be good for the bellend can it? Or was he just taping a brush to it?
  8. Is there a Japanese Prime Minister

Then he'd be painting a Japs eye with his Japs eye :slow:
  9. Tish boom :D

Guess he could have a crack at 'Helmet' Kohl as well ...
  10. I wonder if he ever get cramp?
  11. Another good thing was it reminded me of Triple J (the website) It is an Aussie radio station like XFM. Some top programmes on there for streaming.
  12. i could colour the whole canvas in one rub