The Spunkstainer - August 05

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Sangreal, Aug 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What, on God's earth, does the Corps Adjt think he's doing wearing that fcuking blazer.

And he's smiling!!!!

I reckon old RR is 'off-camera' with an AK pointing at him insisting he look happy whilst simultaneously looking like a multi-coloured fcukwit!
  2. yeh spotted corp adjt as most officers has brought into the gang thing, Officers are chavs, they dress the same and annoy those around them by hanging about where not welcome.

Run your own race and never change, they need the blazer for identity as they dont have one of thier own
  3. You're on drugs aren't you!?
  4. not at all, chavs all fress the same come from a similiar background, irritate people, and have little individuality as they are usually only comfortable within their own circles and struggle to have it with a broad spectrum of classes.

undeniably very similiar to officers in general
  5. As an RLC offr - I agree that anyone who wears one of those blazers is a complete arrse.

As for Chav's? Not sure about that one! Although dress semse is generally dodgy and pretentious on occasions.
  6. Very honest of you lets face it within the Sgts mess theres alot of good lads in crap suits whereas in the Officers mess....................!!!!!!!!!!

Well theres alot of good suits!
  7. Lolol. Couldn't have put it better myself.

8. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

LOL. Nice one PG.
  9. should that be entered as an arrse quote? please advise
  10. Yes, get it in there. Heard similar things before, but the timing here was great.
  11. I have seen some frankly hideous suits in the Sgt's mess! Bry-nylon, collarless efforts that generate static electricity with movement, usually rounded off with shoe buckles last seen on the pilgrim fathers!
  12. Let us not forget the dangerously high, buttoned collars.