The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

Are you suggesting a thread concerning birds of a certain hue?
Use the J button, moderator
When I was in my late teens I had three sisters (not at the same time). I stayed good friends with all of them, as well as their parents, and absolutely did not die of embarrassment when the middle (dimmest) sister declared loudly in front of the other two and their mum, “I’ve just realised, you’ve had all three of us”. (Yes I did...I wanted the ground to open and swallow me)
Your sisters, and your mum?

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
I just put mine in and discovered I'd been awarded a medal I didn't know about :)
I tried mine and got a nil return. I should at least have had my LS&GC notification, what am I doing wrong?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

etc

etc.

You broken brained bastard.
As I have been WFH, I thought I would do a bit of digging.
No record of 24326066 in the london gazette, so no LS&GC for that number.
The Degree certificate is a fake, there is no Vice Chancellor Ken Green listed for the University of Warwick.
However, Sir Kenneth Green was Vice chancellor of Manchester Metropolitan University until retiring in 1997.

His Gazette "page" is a cut and paste bastardisation of https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/56797/supplement/13, he has chopped a load of the records up and inserted "his" details between James Rodgers and John Rowlands.

The daft twat must have spent hours knocking that shite together.

The Degree certificate is a fake, there is no Vice Chancellor Ken Green listed for the University of Warwick.
However, Sir Kenneth Green was Vice chancellor of Manchester Metropolitan University until retiring in 1997.

His Gazette "page" is a cut and paste bastardisation of https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/56797/supplement/13, he has chopped a load of the records up and inserted "his" details between James Rodgers and John Rowlands.

If there was any doubt about @Robme it was whether he was merely a trog trying to bloat out his service into something more interesting, or if he were a full blown walting mentalist.

You’d have thought he’d have realised people were going to get all forensic on his arrse.

Mentalist it is then...

I concur re Ken Green, I could find no record of anyone by that name having been a Vice Chancellor of Warwick University.

If there was any doubt about @Robme it was whether he was merely a trog trying to bloat out his service into something more interesting, or if he were a full blown walting mentalist.

You’d have thought he’d have realised people were going to get all forensic on his arrse.

Mentalist it is then...
Its never stopped Bugsy or A signaller from telling their tall tales.

Can someone suitably qualified elevate this helmet to the arrsepedia?

Mentalist it is then...
Or he could be undercover!

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

BopBopBop

War Hero
This should be robme's page.
Screenshot_20200701-205753~2.png

Edit. and robme's version of the page.
Screenshot_20200703-085336~2_compress21.jpg

I think he's even an RCT walt and possibly working for the GRU responsible for conducting their operations in Salisbury.

Last edited:
He's f*cking mental - he was demanding a "humble dribbling apology" of me now he's posted "proof" of his claims.

He's f*cking mental - he was demanding a "humble dribbling apology" of me now he's posted "proof" of his claims.
And have you apologised?

And have you apologised?
I thought about it, as he is of course a super-secret member of 24SAS, but in the end I went with:

"You're either dangerously mental, and actually believe the garbage you spout, or for some reason you're doing it to gain credence of people on here who have served / been awarded decorations. Which is it?

As a reminder:

Your degree certificate is fake;
The 'third degree' that you provided 'evidence' of isn't a degree - it's a certificate
You claim to have (along with two other 'degrees') an MA - however your written English is barely comprehensible;
You were never awarded an OBE, and instead faked the entry;
You were never awarded a Military Medal;
You were never awarded a Mention in Despaches;
You made up a fake letter from the records office.

Why go to the bother of making all this up? Really - are you ok? You need help."

And then I hit a couple of his posts with the mong buttons, as this upsets him. I'm now browsing this thread:

In this post he claims his number started 245987XX, yet in his make-believe letter he claims it is 24326066.

How odd.

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
A good mate of mine managed the double a few years back. Both were stunners and we were all jealous.

I've been reverse-doubled twice, in the sense I can think of two birds who've done me and my brother. One was chew-your-own-arm-off material but was, er, accommodating in all ways. By hell what a hangover, though.

The other was a Claire Grogan lookalike and soundalike who went off like a frog in a sock. She and I had a casual thing for a while and then it drifted.

I saw her a couple of years back and it had drifted in all other ways as well, sadly.

(I, of course, remain dashingly handsome and very well hung. And no, I'm not dyeing my hair.)

Well I for one believe he is gen, and will be sorry for his inevitable absence of a few months in this current guise.

Edit: This comment is not about Cold Collation and the Grogan waltress!

Bugsy hasn't been seen for a week. Just saying.
The sharks are circling, they sense weakness, if Bugsy dies from covid, it will be a bloodbath of lies on here from A Signaller and Robme, there may even be a 3rd bullshitter waiting for his moment to pounce.

However I confidently predict that Bugsy will be back soon, telling whoppers that will make these pretenders to the throne go back into their boxes.

JackSofty

War Hero
AND....
Why didn't you slip her a length?
You could have had a game of master and slave. How topical!
Because I was shagging another young lady who worked with us, the delicious Kiwi lass Jan from the export dept. who had daily dealings with the lovely Dennis.

ETA Kiwi Jan being the one lass in the company that every bloke lusted after. I was not going to p*ss on my own chips.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Last edited:

Latest Threads