The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

Anyway, as for the treble or double, never had one.

Nor sisters.

If it counts for anything, two women I've slept with are friends with each other on Facebook.
When I was in my late teens I had three sisters (not at the same time). I stayed good friends with all of them, as well as their parents, and absolutely did not die of embarrassment when the middle (dimmest) sister declared loudly in front of the other two and their mum, “I’ve just realised, you’ve had all three of us”. (Yes I did...I wanted the ground to open and swallow me)

Mattb

LE
When I was in my late teens I had three sisters (not at the same time). I stayed good friends with all of them, as well as their parents, and absolutely did not die of embarrassment when the middle (dimmest) sister declared loudly in front of the other two and their mum, “I’ve just realised, you’ve had all three of us”. (Yes I did...I wanted the ground to open and swallow me)
DS solution - have the mum too, then no need for embarrasment.

Nope, just ten years of undetected crime. Forgot I was anywhere near due it - in fact forgot I was even eligible.
You'd better go and fish it out of the paso's desk then before he Ebays the fucker!

Unfortunately, i have been unable to add what i wanted to the site in the form that i wanted to.
If you are interested in my military service as proscribed by manning and records back in 1996, please open the attached file Pay Advice 2020. Its not a virus or a bug its just a large document which i couldn't nor indeed wanted to post in the open.
I did try and send each and everyone of yous who have cast doubt on me and what i did, but was unable to attach anything to a conversation message.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CLARIFIED, PLEASE PM ME, SO THAT THE SITE DOSN'T BECOME JUST ABOUT ME, AS THAT WINDS UP THE MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEAR TRAP ARTIST.
Why on earth did you post this in this thread? We’ve lots of places where your derring-do* is discussed....

* or derring didn’t...

Happy days was the motto of the RAC mobile display team in 1983 as we Tankies wove our way through some of the lesser known and loved parts of this sceptered Isle.

Loads of KAPE stuff, country shows and hoiking little kids in and out of our wagons by their sweaty armpits whilst explaining to their slappermums why the CVR(T) commanders seat had a pull out bit in the middle.

It was in Newport that some angelic little brat who was awaiting said hoiking up announced very loudly,whilst pointing at me, " Ooooh Granny Gargleyakkidah says hi".

If you've ever seen the prison handover scene in Two way stretch with Irene Handl winking, gurning and showing missing teeth, that was what was waving at me.

The REME lad who was attached to us and had done "Irenes" daughter in the same bed , whilst laughing his bollocks off at the fanny farts Granny was prone to, suddenly found some urgent business far, far away....

JackSofty

War Hero
Black girls though, i have a thing for them at the moment
Is it just me or do others find young, black ladies wearing white, cotton panties (I mean PROPER knickers) alluring?
Since having my mate Denise (stunningly feminine but we always called her Dennis and she often told me what colour skiddies she was wearing) stay overnight because we had been, with others, on the piss and I was trying to be a gent because she had missed the last train home.
Seeing her undress and shake off the day and relax had a profound effect...

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Absolutely, you can just see my hand on the balustrade on the RHS, you can also see Smudger’s (First man but he cheated by using the ladder) back just in front of me.

Did you make the medal presentation ceremony, I’m the one on the left of the group in the middle going up for my second sausage.

View attachment 486190
Thread drift - apologies - but isn't that parade an RSM's wet dream? Apart from those three lost cnuts in the middle, obviously.

Thread drift - apologies - but isn't that parade an RSM's wet dream? Apart from those three lost cnuts in the middle, obviously.
Never having been an RSM I have no idea what they dream of, having been commissioned it explains my presence in the middle with the possibility of geographical embarrassment :).

Never having been an RSM I have no idea what they dream of, having been commissioned it explains my presence in the middle with the possibility of geographical embarrassment :).
I'm sure an RSM would have stepped in before you got geographically embarrassed that far.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I was an usher at my best friend's wedding back in the late 90s. In the preceding couple of years I had managed to defile his sister, the bride's sister and also her (the bride's) best friend. No great boast, none were particularly outstanding looking but they all knew each other. During the service I was an usher (I know, obviously I was not his best friend) and gave a reading - for which I was praised by the groom's saucy aunt (sadly I never went there). Suffice it to say I was feeling pretty pleased with myself as I made my way to the reception. This feeling of bonhomie ended abruptly as I scanned the table plan and saw that all three aforementioned young ladies were sat at my table - clearly the bride had a sense of humour and had watched Four Weddings. Unlike the film my actions were not discussed at the table - saving me from embarrassment in front of my new girlfriend.

As a p.s. The best man was caught later that night by his girlfriend having a knee trembler with the bride's sister against the (closed) bar of the hotel where we were staying.

Is it just me or do others find young, black ladies wearing white, cotton panties (I mean PROPER knickers) alluring?
Since having my mate Denise (stunningly feminine but we always called her Dennis and she often told me what colour skiddies she was wearing) stay overnight because we had been, with others, on the piss and I was trying to be a gent because she had missed the last train home.

In-house CCTV footage or it didn't happen.

AND....
Why didn't you slip her a length?
You could have had a game of master and slave. How topical!

I remember a yeomanry parade in the early 90s. Whole regiment on parade, RSM in front waiting for the officers...

waiting...

waiting a bit more...

...eventually two heads, the 2ic and Adjt, peered round the corner of a building on the opposite side of the square, seemingly surprised to see us all...

It all went downhill from there...

Unfortunately, i have been unable to add what i wanted to the site in the form that i wanted to.
If you are interested in my military service as proscribed by manning and records back in 1996, please open the attached file Pay Advice 2020. Its not a virus or a bug its just a large document which i couldn't nor indeed wanted to post in the open.
I did try and send each and everyone of yous who have cast doubt on me and what i did, but was unable to attach anything to a conversation message.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CLARIFIED, PLEASE PM ME, SO THAT THE SITE DOSN'T BECOME JUST ABOUT ME, AS THAT WINDS UP THE MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEAR TRAP ARTIST.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

etc

etc.

You broken brained bastard.