The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

I would also point out that the degree certificate @Robme provided doesn't look right either.

A quick google search shows that it is missing the hologram between what should be two, not three, signatures. The wording at the top 'Council for National Academic Award' doesn't appear on them, and there is no date.

So in sum...

it’s a load of bollocks.

Funny though, I’ll give him that. Nothing like knowing you’re done, and walking away quietly. Nope he doubles down with the worst bit over photoshop ever!

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
Wasn’t the Omani peace medal by any chance? Seems there’s one going spare somewhere...
Nope, just ten years of undetected crime.

Forgot I was anywhere near due it - in fact forgot I was even eligible - but hey, I might as well take it in good spirit.

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
Well I may have been second on the balcony but can only claim to have been third to put my service number in and found myself but nothing for you know who.
You were second on the balcony? I thought that was me? Must have miscounted.

Did you make it to the discreet little reunion of all of us who were there on That Balcony, on That Day?

1593537305722.png

Aquavite

Clanker
Unfortunately, i have been unable to add what i wanted to the site in the form that i wanted to.
If you are interested in my military service as proscribed by manning and records back in 1996, please open the attached file Pay Advice 2020. Its not a virus or a bug its just a large document which i couldn't nor indeed wanted to post in the open.
I did try and send each and everyone of yous who have cast doubt on me and what i did, but was unable to attach anything to a conversation message.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CLARIFIED, PLEASE PM ME, SO THAT THE SITE DOSN'T BECOME JUST ABOUT ME, AS THAT WINDS UP THE MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEAR TRAP ARTIST.
Hey Internet liar, you forgot your South Atlantic medal in your work of fiction. You are proper, batshit, moon-howling menkle .

And look, just down the page is the highly respected Professor Duc Truong Pham, an academic engineer who was actually awarded an OBE while Head of Systems Division at Cardiff School of Engineering (who I met when he was a lecturer at Birmingham when I was a student there in the late 80’s). Who, according to his biography, has never been in the MoD in his life.
Must just be a typo. Yours, of course, when you typed up this work of fiction in a font different to the one the Gazette uses

@Ritch - Has he been gazetted in the arsepedia yet?

Do they hint at anti semitism? In one of his fables he said he looked Jewish.
Are you a Mod, and able to read my PM's? An extract from his wibble:

"My opinion of Israel, is one held by many eminent people around the world, and may well be the only solution that protects the citizens of Palestine from further bloodshed?"

The rest is him getting upset and complaining (in what I can only assume is "English as written by a potato") that I marked one of his posts as Dumb (I guess the one about Israel).

He then demanded an apology from me after he posted his make believe "degree" certificate and other guff.

Are you a Mod, and able to read my PM's? An extract from his wibble:

"My opinion of Israel, is one held by many eminent people around the world, and may well be the only solution that protects the citizens of Palestine from further bloodshed?"

The rest is him getting upset and complaining (in what I can only assume is "English as written by a potato") that I marked one of his posts as Dumb (I guess the one about Israel).

He then demanded an apology from me after he posted his make believe "degree" certificate and other guff.
I think we might be getting our bullshitters mixed up, I was referring to A Signaler who in the past made up a story about being abused for being a Jew in Germany, (They knew he was Jewish because he looks like one apparently). You are talking about Robme, the bat shit crazy loon.
I have a theory that they are both trying to position themselves as Pants O'Flame successor if the Covid 19 knacks him.

You were second on the balcony? I thought that was me? Must have miscounted.

Did you make it to the discreet little reunion of all of us who were there on That Balcony, on That Day?

View attachment 486181
Absolutely, you can just see my hand on the balustrade on the RHS, you can also see Smudger’s (First man but he cheated by using the ladder) back just in front of me.

Did you make the medal presentation ceremony, I’m the one on the left of the group in the middle going up for my second sausage.

1593541245060.jpeg

I think we might be getting our bullshitters mixed up, I was referring to A Signaler who in the past made up a story about being abused for being a Jew in Germany, (They knew he was Jewish because he looks like one apparently). You are talking about Robme, the bat shit crazy loon.
I have a theory that they are both trying to position themselves as Pants O'Flame successor if the Covid 19 knacks him.
Ahh, apologies.

I need to go to remedial lunatic identification class.

Latest Threads