The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

WALT

War Hero
The idea of sticking my knob where the sun doesn't shine it too eurgh. Besides, it brings back unpleasant memories of my childhood.
Must resist the temptation to comment,..............
Must resist the temptation to comment,.............

Aaarghhhh! It's no good............Catholic choirboy?

Sgt_Steiner

Old-Salt
I've never come close to a treble, or even a real double, but I did once bang two hooers at the same time in Club 35 out the back of Wildenrath. I paid of course, but it's a thing.

Must resist the temptation to comment,..............
Must resist the temptation to comment,.............

Aaarghhhh! It's no good............Catholic choirboy?
No, I went to Eton, used to fag for ****** ************.

Unfortunately, i have been unable to add what i wanted to the site in the form that i wanted to.
If you are interested in my military service as proscribed by manning and records back in 1996, please open the attached file Pay Advice 2020. Its not a virus or a bug its just a large document which i couldn't nor indeed wanted to post in the open.
I did try and send each and everyone of yous who have cast doubt on me and what i did, but was unable to attach anything to a conversation message.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CLARIFIED, PLEASE PM ME, SO THAT THE SITE DOSN'T BECOME JUST ABOUT ME, AS THAT WINDS UP THE MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEAR TRAP ARTIST.
More fibs.

Strange how when you search for "Robert" or "John" and "Service to Northern Ireland" on the 2003 New Year's Honours list, no-one comes up for an OBE. Other people from your fictional list do, however.

"Mrs Dorothy Salmon. Director, Koestler Award Trust. For services to the Rehabilitation of Prisoners." - She comes up both on your list and the real one. How odd.

Even odder
is that in your list, you allegedly got the OBE for 'Service' to Northern Ireland...not 'Services' as everyone else did. Must be super-secret-squirrel-stuff, eh?

Additionally, you claim to have put a print out of your third 'Degree' in there - when it clearly states that it is a 'Certificate in Professional Studies in Highway and Traffic Engineering'. Whilst drawing pictures of where to put the traffic cones is no doubt a challenging and arduous undertaking, I don't think it's a degree.

You fibbing underpant.

Are you being serious? Every time I tried to get him to explain what he meant by the sharp end, he wouldnt answer.
He's sending weepy PM's now.

The_Duke

LE
More fibs.

Strange how when you search for "Robert" or "John" and "Service to Northern Ireland" on the 2003 New Year's Honours list, no-one comes up for an OBE. Other people from your fictional list do, however.

"Mrs Dorothy Salmon. Director, Koestler Award Trust. For services to the Rehabilitation of Prisoners." - She comes up both on your list and the real one. How odd.

Even odder
is that in your list, you allegedly got the OBE for 'Service' to Northern Ireland...not 'Services' as everyone else did. Must be super-secret-squirrel-stuff, eh?

Additionally, you claim to have put a print out of your third 'Degree' in there - when it clearly states that it is a 'Certificate in Professional Studies in Highway and Traffic Engineering'. Whilst drawing pictures of where to put the traffic cones is no doubt a challenging and arduous undertaking, I don't think it's a degree.

You fibbing underpant.
Personally, I just put his supposed service number into the Gazette search tool. When I put mine in, everything comes up. His? Nada.

Personally, I just put his supposed service number into the Gazette search tool. When I put mine in, everything comes up. His? Nada.
How bizarre.

The tool* must be broken.

*Gazette, not Robme.

Its coz itz secret, like, innit.

ETA. Is it not also “Services in Northern Ireland”? Services to something, Services in an organisation. NI is many things to many people, but not an organisation. Perfectly happy to be proved wrong though.

Mattb

LE
Anyway, as for the treble or double, never had one.

Nor sisters.

If it counts for anything, two women I've slept with are friends with each other on Facebook.

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
I just put mine in and discovered I'd been awarded a medal I didn't know about :)

Unfortunately, i have been unable to add what i wanted to the site in the form that i wanted to.
If you are interested in my military service as proscribed by manning and records back in 1996, please open the attached file Pay Advice 2020. Its not a virus or a bug its just a large document which i couldn't nor indeed wanted to post in the open.
I did try and send each and everyone of yous who have cast doubt on me and what i did, but was unable to attach anything to a conversation message.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CLARIFIED, PLEASE PM ME, SO THAT THE SITE DOSN'T BECOME JUST ABOUT ME, AS THAT WINDS UP THE MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEAR TRAP ARTIST.
One word... Walticide.

I just put mine in and discovered I'd been awarded a medal I didn't know about :)
Wasn’t the Omani peace medal by any chance? Seems there’s one going spare somewhere...

RBMK

Old-Salt
I came far too close close to a mother and daughter double many years ago until I found out that the daughter was only 15, but looked 18. She (the daughter) was absolutely gagging for it too. Actually, mum was well up for it as her hubby was somewhat older and had health issues which meant that he couldn't provide the level of service that his wife needed.

I was glad to be of service.

Unfortunately my contract ended and I moved house about 100 miles away before she turned 16, otherwise...

Latest Threads