The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

Sportsman‘s Treble. A common occurrence in Cornwall, where all female members of the family get done.
Highly confusing in Norfolk though, given the various, errm, "relationship interactions"

Robme

LE
Unfortunately, i have been unable to add what i wanted to the site in the form that i wanted to.
If you are interested in my military service as proscribed by manning and records back in 1996, please open the attached file Pay Advice 2020. Its not a virus or a bug its just a large document which i couldn't nor indeed wanted to post in the open.
I did try and send each and everyone of yous who have cast doubt on me and what i did, but was unable to attach anything to a conversation message.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CLARIFIED, PLEASE PM ME, SO THAT THE SITE DOSN'T BECOME JUST ABOUT ME, AS THAT WINDS UP THE MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEAR TRAP ARTIST.

Attachments

Last edited:
Unfortunately, i have been unable to add what i wanted to the site in the form that i wanted to.
If you are interested in my military service as proscribed by manning and records back in 1996, please open the attached file Pay Advice 2020. Its not a virus or a bug its just a large document which i couldn't nor indeed wanted to post in the open.
I did try and send each and everyone of yous who have cast doubt on me and what i did, but was unable to attach anything to a conversation message.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING CLARIFIED, PLEASE PM ME, SO THAT THE SITE DOSN'T BECOME JUST ABOUT ME, AS THAT WINDS UP THE MODERATORS ESPECIALLY THE BEAR TRAP ARTIST.
Stop lying.

1. Mention in Dispatches does not allow for post nominals: that is, you do not place 'MID' after your name. Your London Gazette entry is a fabrication.

2. 'PVR' (as alluded to in your acknowledgement of service letter from the MoD) does not stand for 'Purchase of Voluntary Retirement' - it means something completely different.

3. Those are the most glaring errors. There are many more but I've got a shed to paint.

4. I repeat: stop lying.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

1593525423189.png

Don't forget that he includes being in London as being "at the sharp end" when the IRA were carrying out their mainland bombing campaign.
Are you being serious? Every time I tried to get him to explain what he meant by the sharp end, he wouldnt answer.

The_Duke

LE
Are you being serious? Every time I tried to get him to explain what he meant by the sharp end, he wouldnt answer.
Yes. He was in the UK when the IRA mainland bombing campaign was ongoing. Along with grandparents, school children, old maiden aunts - 'eroes, the lot of 'em!

Sir Mike Jackson anyone?

Yes Dear, very nice.

That Mention in Despatches on the letter appears to have been spelled the yank way.
Shoddy typing drills by someone :)

A classic example of a little bit of knowledge backfiring. Had heard about PVR but not what it actually stood for. Mention in dispatches/despatches...

Yes. He was in the UK when the IRA mainland bombing campaign was ongoing. Along with grandparents, school children, old maiden aunts - 'eroes, the lot of 'em!
Yup I was one of them. Wearing an ATC uniform on MOD property was no picnic.

You weren't there, man. You just weren't there.

I earned my brown wings with a black girl. Does that get me a bar?

Black bums matter.
Am I the odd one out here but, brown wings doesn't really get me going. The idea of sticking my knob where the sun doesn't shine it too eurgh. Besides, it brings back unpleasant memories of my childhood.

Black girls though, i have a thing for them at the moment- not the fat ones that you normally see (you know the type, dressed in tight gym kits for some reason, legs splay outwards below the knee for extra stability), but the few skinny ones, perhaps showing a bit of side boob.

Back in the stone age, I achieved the double, she 19, her separated mother 39, I was 20. Long story short, the whole family were of dubious morals, and I had a chance of tupping the widowed grandmother she being a fit 60, I never did, but the chance was there. All this was 50 years ago. Has anybody out there in Arrse land achieved the gold standard, the treble, descriptions are welcome, pics are mandatory, you know the rules. Bare in mind, Mobile phones did not exist back in 1970. over to you chaps!

Edit:- A council estate in Kingsbury, north west london.
I think that the only place that you could manage the treble is a place in Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, or possibly at the Four Floors of Whores, apparently an establishment in Singapore.....

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Am I the odd one out here but, brown wings doesn't really get me going. The idea of sticking my knob where the sun doesn't shine it too eurgh. Besides, it brings back unpleasant memories of my childhood.

Black girls though, i have a thing for them at the moment- not the fat ones that you normally see (you know the type, dressed in tight gym kits for some reason, legs splay outwards below the knee for extra stability), but the few skinny ones, perhaps showing a bit of side boob.
Are you suggesting a thread concerning birds of a certain hue?

Latest Threads