The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

Back in the stone age, I achieved the double, she 19, her separated mother 39, I was 20. Long story short, the whole family were of dubious morals, and I had a chance of tupping the widowed grandmother she being a fit 60, I never did, but the chance was there. All this was 50 years ago. Has anybody out there in Arrse land achieved the gold standard, the treble, descriptions are welcome, pics are mandatory, you know the rules. Bare in mind, Mobile phones did not exist back in 1970. over to you chaps!

Edit:- A council estate in Kingsbury, north west london.
In 9 sigs, a legendary Killick on the Navy sets was late in one morning (meant to be my 0630 relief after nights).

I mean, really late.

He came in, hustled in to a corner by the CPO.

A bit later, CPO came over.

CPO : Dave's been sent back to his block to sort himself out, can you do another hour?

Me: yeah... is he ok?

CPO: He was out in Napa until 0530. He shagged some Scandy twins last night with their Mum taking pictures, so I'm not charging him or anything. Look.

(Hands over 3 x polaroids)

Me: fair one there boss, can you sort me a dropped shift though?

CPO: no problem.

Not quite there but not far off.

Last edited:

dlrg

LE
@BuckFelize
That's pretty impressive Buck. But you can't beat the authenticity of a @BugsyIV certificate. He heads up the Department of Cüntology you know!. As such, his awards, which are lovingly hand crafted on real 'Virtual Vellum', are beyond reproach.

Perhaps he can knock one up for @Robme ? (who has probably never progressed beyond 'going solo' - nevermind 'The Sportsmans Treble')

There was a guy on my C3 that nailed twins. We all called bullshit but he was insistent. I believed him as he was possibly the worst liar I have ever met in my career and his usual stuttering, drivel excuses and redness weren't present. According to him, he walloped the first one, she left the room then the second came out and got the good news. She left the room and him alone wandering what to do. The dull twat put his clothes off a left, didn't even leave his mark on the curtains etc.

@BuckFelize
That's pretty impressive Buck. But you can't beat the authenticity of a @BugsyIV certificate. He heads up the Department of Cüntology you know!. As such, his awards, which are lovingly hand crafted on real 'Virtual Vellum', are beyond reproach.

Perhaps he can knock one up for @Robme ? (who has probably never progressed beyond 'going solo' - nevermind 'The Sportsmans Treble')
Way ahead of you.

Robme is a stupid cünt

Well you're going to have to work on your swimming if you want to pass the underwater knife-fighting course.
Unfortunately I have no certificates for fighting prowess. My dad, however, was in the war and fought with the Americans. He was a Dessert Rat.

commendation.jpg

There was a guy on my C3 that nailed twins. We all called bullshit but he was insistent. I believed him as he was possibly the worst liar I have ever met in my career and his usual stuttering, drivel excuses and redness weren't present. According to him, he walloped the first one, she left the room then the second came out and got the good news. She left the room and him alone wandering what to do. The dull twat put his clothes off a left, didn't even leave his mark on the curtains etc.
Were they all Scousers?

And I always thought ‘BuckFelize’ was a Spoonerism...
Someone not quite content with proceedings at Raouls Rose Garden...

never realised he was a posh Cnut called Buckfast!

Very content thank you very much. I was happily working my way through the entire complement of that esteemed establishment when my tour ended. Twas a valiant effort nonetheless.

Latest Threads