The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

I had a double in Londonderry, met this girl on POF she was about 30 and I was about 38 and her mother who was a Yank was a very fit 50 year old. We were literaly having a post coital ciggarete and It talk came round to her mother and I mentioned how fit looking and lovely she was for her age, up she gets from bed and a minute later here and the mother come in and the mother was an animal. Best sex I ever had but I got the impression this may have been thier MO and I was not the first as the mother knew exactly where to go for the lube and a clit stimulator in the daughters bedside locker.
05102C90-BA96-4447-8628-05E45DC99DCE.jpeg

Did they say 'Londonderry' or 'Derry'. Was the daughter named Mary and was she hairy. I might know her.
IIRC the daughter was Alison, as for the mother it was a long time ago and I met the daughter a few times but that was my only interaction with the mother.

Get him to tell you the one about the terrorists stopping to ask him and his mate for directions during a high speed pursuit.

A real Emmenthal of a yarn is that one.

e.g. stinky and full of holes.
Nobody ever said he was a terrorist and the only people driving at high speed where the police!!

Get him to tell you the one about the terrorists stopping to ask him and his mate for directions during a high speed pursuit.

A real Emmenthal of a yarn is that one.

e.g. stinky and full of holes.
Did you ever serve in the forces? You actually add nothing to this site but soundbites and insults but thats allowed in the rules and I suppose I will have to endure your bile until your hopefully imminent demise.

Nobody ever said he was a terrorist and the only people driving at high speed where the police!!
And they also stopped to talk to you, right? Some pursuit.

Are you sure it wasn't Benny Hill in the first car and the randy grannies and daughters were chasing him?

It's hard to keep track of your random fountains of bullshit.

And they also stopped to talk to you, right? Some pursuit.

Are you sure it wasn't Benny Hill in the first car and the randy grannies and daughters were chasing him?

It's hard to keep track of your random fountains of bullshit.
I directed two replies to you, you appear to have neglected to reply to the second one and they were #364 and #365 so I would doubt you missed the second. You can on occasion write a bit more than a soundbite but all I asked is have you served and one soundbite saying unit and date would suffice.

I directed two replies to you, you appear to have neglected to reply to the second one and they were #364 and #365 so I would doubt you missed the second. You can on occasion write a bit more than a soundbite but all I asked is have you served and one soundbite saying unit and date would suffice.
I refer you to the reply given in Arkell v. Pressdram.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you feed it, it will bite, DO NOT FEED. (And put on ignore)
You can use bold and capital letters as much as you like chap but you are dealing with a whining Orangeman here who could start an argument in an empty room and who watches daytime television. Don't waste your pixels...

You won't get any more replies for a while. He'll be in an alcohol induced coma for sometime.

The Brasso/Turps cocktail was obviously quite strong last night.

He really is a cockwomble.

You won't get any more replies for a while. He'll be in an alcohol induced coma for sometime.

The Brasso/Turps cocktail was obviously quite strong last night.

He really is a cockwomble.
It's a joy to read - full-on salty tears and snot bubbles.

Last edited:
@Robme is back, and sending rambling messages in monglish again. Here is some of the wall of text that I received:

<<B*llocks deleted>>

However the reality is, that nobody but nobody knows what I did unless I choose to tell them, as there is no way of knowing who is what? I said I joined the Paras and went to the Falklands, no you didn’t came the response are but he did, said Mannings and records office. And as the redickity-tricky Dribbling got out of hand, it was nessassary to do something. You have to remember that these self same people were crayoning over NI posts, where toms didn’t come home, at possibly the same muppets who defaced actual memorials.

This is the reality, I have proved my service, anybody else? LMFer obviously.

i went quiet, as I had some paint to watch dry.

The truth is, everybody who has thrown doubt on me, of those none of which have supplied any proof of their own military service, unlike me. And when faced with such proof they have a melt down and start dribbling about this and that. Just think on, so who did supply proof and who could not? They can’t because they are LMFers who never served and have just wibbled their alleged military service on the site. Which incidentally is tailor made for said wibblers. If I dropped off as Robme, and became CGS, nobody would be able to know if I was gen or not? And you can join Arrse (allegedly the premier forces military site, read by 5million a day. That by the way is bollocks that the owners put out about Arrse in various advertising blurbs, so as to attract advertising). Simply by filling in a form which asks for no proof what-so-ever.

I am actually very surprised I ain’t banned again, given that I sounded off to a Mod, and called the whole lot of them LMFers, something which in the past HAS seen me banned? Maybe, MAYBE the powers that be, recognise that there is a whole lot of truth in what I have posted, and find the proof provided sufficient to verify the truth of what I have said? It seems to me to be the only explanation for not being currently banned?

Finally the ACSM is open to anybody who has served more than 3 years on ‘active’ service, it was sorted out for me during my TA service. The rules have changed since my day so if you think you are entitled you should get in touch with the records office.

<<B*llocks deleted>>

Is there any way we can get help for him - I really think he needs it.

Dr Death

War Hero
I've got a St Christopher and a St Anthony medal if it's any use.
Cycling Proficiency Certificate & Medal for getting 100%

NSP

LE
@Robme is back, and sending rambling messages in monglish again. Here is some of the wall of text that I received:

<<B*llocks deleted>>

However the reality is, that nobody but nobody knows what I did unless I choose to tell them, as there is no way of knowing who is what? I said I joined the Paras and went to the Falklands, no you didn’t came the response are but he did, said Mannings and records office. And as the redickity-tricky Dribbling got out of hand, it was nessassary to do something. You have to remember that these self same people were crayoning over NI posts, where toms didn’t come home, at possibly the same muppets who defaced actual memorials.

This is the reality, I have proved my service, anybody else? LMFer obviously.

i went quiet, as I had some paint to watch dry.

The truth is, everybody who has thrown doubt on me, of those none of which have supplied any proof of their own military service, unlike me. And when faced with such proof they have a melt down and start dribbling about this and that. Just think on, so who did supply proof and who could not? They can’t because they are LMFers who never served and have just wibbled their alleged military service on the site. Which incidentally is tailor made for said wibblers. If I dropped off as Robme, and became CGS, nobody would be able to know if I was gen or not? And you can join Arrse (allegedly the premier forces military site, read by 5million a day. That by the way is bollocks that the owners put out about Arrse in various advertising blurbs, so as to attract advertising). Simply by filling in a form which asks for no proof what-so-ever.

I am actually very surprised I ain’t banned again, given that I sounded off to a Mod, and called the whole lot of them LMFers, something which in the past HAS seen me banned? Maybe, MAYBE the powers that be, recognise that there is a whole lot of truth in what I have posted, and find the proof provided sufficient to verify the truth of what I have said? It seems to me to be the only explanation for not being currently banned?

Finally the ACSM is open to anybody who has served more than 3 years on ‘active’ service, it was sorted out for me during my TA service. The rules have changed since my day so if you think you are entitled you should get in touch with the records office.

<<B*llocks deleted>>

Is there any way we can get help for him - I really think he needs it.
Well, it looks like English...

NSP

LE
Cycling Proficiency Certificate & Medal for getting 100%
I got my 1* canoe test thing in my teens, if that's any help...?

(I'm sure there are many here who will have similar CNAA Certs. and can confirm format / layout etc.)
Best I can do I'm afraid.

dolphin trainer.jpg

Latest Threads