The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

NSP

LE
Not everyone goes around calling tourists Grockels though, even so I was brought up in Dorset and my accent still gives me away now and I don't speak country lingo
Traitor!!

Persecute! Oppress! Burn the heretic!!!

dlrg

LE
The Council for National Academic Awards was the national degree-awarding body in the UK from 1965 until 1993 so this certificate purports to have been issued before 1993. However, the CNAA was the body which awarded degrees to students of polytechnics and non-university institutions and as the Univ of Warwick received its Royal Charter in 1965, and could therefore award its own degrees, there would have been no CNAA involvement and so no mention of them on the University's degree certificate.
The Vice-Chancellor's name appears to be 'Ken Green' but there have only been 6 V-Cs in Univ. of Warwick's history of which three were post-2001. None of them have the name Ken Green or similar.
If I was to be shown this in my day-job I would, once I had stopped laughing, conclude that it could not be relied upon as credible evidence of academic progress .

I haven't read pages 8-12 of this thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned...
I think (Sir) Ken Green was Director of Manchester Polytechnic.

Anyhoo, here's a genuine CNAA Certificate (Mine).
Size: A4
(I'm sure there are many here who will have similar CNAA Certs. and can confirm format / layout etc.)

20200705_113538 (2).jpg

V's a fake CNAA /Warwick Certificate (@Robme).
Size: Fückin' huge - The biggest ever

fake degree.jpg

Last edited:

Mattb

LE
I've done some digging and checked the J function wrt you and the use of 'apropos'.

Far higher rate of useage than 'normal' users and- about 50/50 hit & miss whether used correctly or in correct context.

I was quite correct - you needed a rocket up yer arse!

#This post was informative.
Hashtags are broken by spaces; you should have run the words together to seem modern.

Reshow 2200.

I think (Sir) Ken Green was Director of Manchester Polytechnic.

Anyhoo, here's a genuine CNAA Certificate (Mine).
Size: A4
(I'm sure there are many here who will have similar CNAA Certs. and can confirm format / layout etc.)

View attachment 487260
Ok Walter we all believe you.

Not as redacted as you thought.
View attachment 486514
Funny, when I had to dig out my Lt Col s records for his dining out. He was R.Sigs but served for many years with 264 R.Sigs SAS . In fact multiple tours Starting as a Siggy up to his last as a Major. Over 35 years.

All the records of his time with Them were missing . Dates of service from and to but the places he served were all blanked out.

Funny, when I had to dig out my Lt Col s records for his dining out. He was R.Sigs but served for many years with 264 R.Sigs SAS . In fact multiple tours Starting as a Siggy up to his last as a Major. Over 35 years.

All the records of his time with Them were missing . Dates of service from and to but the places he served were all blanked out.
Who was that then...within reason.

I've never come close to the double, let alone the treble. A mate/acquaintance got the double in Bangor North Wales but he had the unfortunate habit of punching women after a few drinks which put an end to this particular run. He was convinced that they both knew each other knew so to speak. The last time I saw him was on his way to court for another "punching" incident many years ago.

I had a double in Londonderry, met this girl on POF she was about 30 and I was about 38 and her mother who was a Yank was a very fit 50 year old. We were literaly having a post coital ciggarete and It talk came round to her mother and I mentioned how fit looking and lovely she was for her age, up she gets from bed and a minute later here and the mother come in and the mother was an animal. Best sex I ever had but I got the impression this may have been thier MO and I was not the first as the mother knew exactly where to go for the lube and a clit stimulator in the daughters bedside locker.

I've never come close to the double, let alone the treble. A mate/acquaintance got the double in Bangor North Wales but he had the unfortunate habit of punching women after a few drinks which put an end to this particular run. He was convinced that they both knew each other knew so to speak. The last time I saw him was on his way to court for another "punching" incident many years ago.
Are these women still available, asking for a friend

I see, you contracted that bit out.
My good man I will have you know she was indeed pleasuring herself and ok her daughter while I was balls deep in the daughter and to this day I feel a tiny bit awkward about that bit, at the time with a smattering of alcohol it seemed ok.

My good man I will have you know she was indeed pleasuring herself and ok her daughter while I was balls deep in the daughter and to this day I feel a tiny bit awkward about that bit, at the time with a smattering of alcohol it seemed ok.
I thought you medical chasps could multitask. Pft!

(I’m just jealous)

NSP

LE
Isn't anyone bothered about the ever-so slightly incestuous undertone to this encounter...?

No, me neither.

I had a double in Londonderry, met this girl on POF she was about 30 and I was about 38 and her mother who was a Yank was a very fit 50 year old. We were literaly having a post coital ciggarete and It talk came round to her mother and I mentioned how fit looking and lovely she was for her age, up she gets from bed and a minute later here and the mother come in and the mother was an animal. Best sex I ever had but I got the impression this may have been thier MO and I was not the first as the mother knew exactly where to go for the lube and a clit stimulator in the daughters bedside locker.
Did they say 'Londonderry' or 'Derry'. Was the daughter named Mary and was she hairy. I might know her.

Latest Threads