The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

NSP

LE
This really grips my sheisse!

'Apropos' requires a qualifier afterwards.
I'm calling out @NSP as a latin walt and ND'ing with Latin without first checking firing arcs.

Show again correct usage of Latin in order to appear brainy at 22:00.
Apropos of nothing much, those heads are in no way shiny enough. Clean them again, the navy way. Show shiny heads plus worn-out tongue at the aforementioned time.

Apropos of nothing much, those heads are in no way shiny enough. Clean them again, the navy way. Show shiny heads plus worn-out tongue at the aforementioned time.
That's better!

See....you can be taught!

NSP

LE
That's better!

See....you can be taught!
Get back down your hole, you grubby little stoker, you!

When you've finished with those heads, obviously...

Get back down your hole, you grubby little stoker, you!

When you've finished with those heads, obviously...
I've done some digging and checked the J function wrt you and the use of 'apropos'.

Far higher rate of useage than 'normal' users and- about 50/50 hit & miss whether used correctly or in correct context.

I was quite correct - you needed a rocket up yer arse!

#This post was informative.

NSP

LE
I've done some digging and checked the J function wrt you and the use of 'apropos'.

Far higher rate of useage than 'normal' users and- about 50/50 hit & miss whether used correctly or in correct context.

Swot!

I'm from Dorset and sound it; I'm allowed to be casual and colloquial in my discourse.

NSP

LE

Reported for gratuitous and unjustified use of "normal" in the given context.

Lets break this down shall we...

You are the owner / wearer of a beard.
By self-admission 'look good in stockings' (Complained when referred to as tights).
You have an awareness of resistor colour codes.
You own pens in a colour other than blue or green ink.
You keep those pens in your top shirt pocket.

Professor Denzil Dextor off Fast Show is based on 'people of your ilk'.

I hereby state you are not normal by any common accepted measure and I submit this statement to the house!

Point of order.

This is ARRSE.

WTF is even remotely "normal" around here?

People not on the site?
But then they'd wouldn't be on here and thus not part of whatever defines "normal" on this site.

NSP

LE
Lets break this down shall we...

You are the owner / wearer of a beard. Currently clean-shaven,
By self-admission 'look good in stockings' (Complained when referred to as tights). Jealousy does not become you.
You have an awareness of resistor colour codes. Once, perhaps - but only to pass the exam and get the degree credit.
You own pens in a colour other than blue or green ink. Yep - lots of black ink pens. Fineliners by preference but usually whatever they have in the cupboard at work.
You keep those pens in your top shirt pocket. I wear t-shirts. They do not have pockets, top or otherwise.

Professor Denzil Dextor off Fast Show is based on 'people of your ilk'. Sure he is, sweetheart.

I hereby state you are not normal by any common accepted measure and I submit this statement to the house!
I submit that you were using the term "normal" to refer to other members of this august place - which is a gross libel of the first order.

All told, then...

I have mentioned this before regarding another arrser.

You are NOT Clean-shaven.
You are "Between beards".

You apparently do look good in stockings as at least 3 arrsers have save the picture of you and have deposited significant amounts of DNA over aforesaid images.

Resistor colour codes - fair one- it's an exam pass thing and nobody in practice knows them by rote.

You are fecked mate- have been sussed.

Get your heels on and bend over and await whatever Sat night Arrse oblivion awaits you... (just not from this fecking callsign!)

NSP

LE
I have mentioned this before regarding another arrser.

You are NOT Clean-shaven.
You are "Between beards".

You apparently do look good in stockings as at least 3 arrsers have save the picture of you and have deposited significant amounts of DNA over aforesaid images.

Resistor colour codes - fair one- it's an exam pass thing and nobody in practice knows them by rote.

You are fecked mate- have been sussed.

Get your heels on and bend over and await whatever Sat night Arrse oblivion awaits you... (just not from this fecking callsign!)
You've only got 35mins left - don't forget to get right in under those rims now.

You've only got 35mins left - don't forget to get right in under those rims now.
Feck off.... Gladys.

Swot!

I'm from Dorset and sound it; I'm allowed to be casual and colloquial in my discourse.
Not everyone goes around calling tourists Grockels though, even so I was brought up in Dorset and my accent still gives me away now and I don't speak country lingo

Latest Threads