The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

We (robme) arrived in Sept 79 expecting a 4 month tour. I was with C Troop, and A Troop were the City pig driving element. 12 Sqn supplied drivers for South Armagh. The A tp Driver sent to Springfield road, as the CO’s pig driver, proved to be less then helpful, so I was asked to replace him as a short term thing, that lasted until tour ended well almost. When I turned up, there was a different infantry battalions in loc (can’t recall which one, but very slick), replaced by the Duke of Boots. As mentioned the tour was extended (after I had had my R&R) to 6 months, Boots left to be replaced by the Royal Scots (the RSM of which was a right bone) I returned to BAOR in March 1980.

So, nowhere near Rhodesia.
View attachment 486968
Rhodesia Gardens, near Ardoyne.

He’s gen.

NSP

LE
No doubt his finely honed legal mind is preparing a plethora, nay, a veritable cornucopia, of writs to be served upon any that doubt his veracity.
Apropos, who was that chod that kept threatening to instruct his solicitor first thing when his office opened in the morning?

Can someone who knows how to - update arrsepedia accordingly please?

Personally, I just put his supposed service number into the Gazette search tool. When I put mine in, everything comes up. His? Nada.
Maybe I am doing something wrong but when I searched my record and found the TA efficiency medal, the Queens Jubilee Medal and the clasp to my efficiency medal but not my Iraq medal, any ideas?

RBMK

War Hero
I've got a St Christopher and a St Anthony medal if it's any use.

Apropos, who was that chod that kept threatening to instruct his solicitor first thing when his office opened in the morning?
Wasn't that Pete the Plane or somesuch?
This really grips my sheisse!

'Apropos' requires a qualifier afterwards.
I'm calling out @NSP as a latin walt and ND'ing with Latin without first checking firing arcs.

Show again correct usage of Latin in order to appear brainy at 22:00.