The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

He was online 30 minutes ago, but strangely didn't wish to correct the misunderstandings that we have about his make believe letter.
He is a bluffing walt who has been caught out. Unfortunately he picked the wrong site to try and big himself up.

Expect a sock arrival imminently.

Being a bit naive to this t'interweb stuff....
One simple question......

Why?
Because it is the same person with the same attitudes, just a different name. They try and stay under the radar, but as sure as eggs is eggs, they will out themselves.

Dr Death

War Hero
University presented me with being 18 & my digs land lady who was a fit looking 60 year old.
She wanted it nightly but it fizzled out after about a year after inviting her to a end of year party at uni & she took on all comers, one after another and then serviced all that wanted to explore her body, her digs were never empty after this.

That he be.

Yarr.

I have no idea why I wrote that as a pirate.
Blame it on Covid-19 and all the talk about an Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rating

BopBopBop

War Hero

We (robme) arrived in Sept 79 expecting a 4 month tour. I was with C Troop, and A Troop were the City pig driving element. 12 Sqn supplied drivers for South Armagh. The A tp Driver sent to Springfield road, as the CO’s pig driver, proved to be less then helpful, so I was asked to replace him as a short term thing, that lasted until tour ended well almost. When I turned up, there was a different infantry battalions in loc (can’t recall which one, but very slick), replaced by the Duke of Boots. As mentioned the tour was extended (after I had had my R&R) to 6 months, Boots left to be replaced by the Royal Scots (the RSM of which was a right bone) I returned to BAOR in March 1980.

So, nowhere near Rhodesia.
Screenshot_20200702-094215~4.png

Alamo

LE
So I supply the evidence to prove I served and with distinction and you have a melt down? You do know how Walts Work, don’t you? They have recall about everything military instead of the area they actually know about. You have just proved your a LMFing Walt.
This is up there with the Mike Golden letter when it comes to being properly shit.
94F9BCD0-81BA-4157-ABBA-E94AFB504E55.jpeg

We (robme) arrived in Sept 79 expecting a 4 month tour. I was with C Troop, and A Troop were the City pig driving element. 12 Sqn supplied drivers for South Armagh. The A tp Driver sent to Springfield road, as the CO’s pig driver, proved to be less then helpful, so I was asked to replace him as a short term thing, that lasted until tour ended well almost. When I turned up, there was a different infantry battalions in loc (can’t recall which one, but very slick), replaced by the Duke of Boots. As mentioned the tour was extended (after I had had my R&R) to 6 months, Boots left to be replaced by the Royal Scots (the RSM of which was a right bone) I returned to BAOR in March 1980.

So, nowhere near Rhodesia.
View attachment 486968
For the benefit of those who don't speak "nearly blind":

robme_is _a_liar.png

University presented me with being 18 & my digs land lady who was a fit looking 60 year old.
She wanted it nightly but it fizzled out after about a year after inviting her to a end of year party at uni & she took on all comers, one after another and then serviced all that wanted to explore her body, her digs were never empty after this.
@Robme walt.

For the benefit of those who don't speak "nearly blind":

View attachment 486972
In fairness, he's going to a lot of effort, this is better than the usual lies, that bullshitters like A Signaller post.
This is up there with Bugsy posting bits of his book and photos of his tats.

It is good to see that Robme deployed 6 Oct 79, to Rhodesia before the appointment on the 5 Nov 79 of the commander of the Commonwealth Monitoring Force, before the recce by the COS on the on the 22 No 79 and indeed deployed two months ahead of the advanced party on the 8 Dec 79.

Being brought up in london, and having access to the bright lights of swinging london in the sixties and early seventy's, our generation lived the dream, you can never know how easy it was to get laid, and as a single lad,....., it was a radically different world.....".you weren't there man, you weren't there!"
Austin Powers Walt.

BopBopBop

War Hero
It is good to see that Robme deployed 6 Oct 79, to Rhodesia before the appointment on the 5 Nov 79 of the commander of the Commonwealth Monitoring Force, before the recce by the COS on the on the 22 No 79 and indeed deployed two months ahead of the advanced party on the 8 Dec 79.
Another medal we can cross off his list.