The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

Well this is getting tedious.
1st if this is all fake, you tell me how you do,it as I have no idea.
I do know I have an OBE, A MM and a have been Mentioned in Despatches, which I wear with pride at Remembrance Sunday and various Regimental Occasions. Funny how none of the senior officers in attendance seem to have the doubts that you lot have. Nor when The Soldier Magazine put me on the front cover. You make claims for dates and regimental numbers, spelling and interpretation and the only reason seem to be to validate your service as an LMF. And to hide your embarrassment at been shown to be dribblers. It’s ok to be wrong, it’s not ok to be a dribbler when you know your wrong and bully to cover up.

If you lot took to the time to read your responses the errors and misinterpretations (Deliberate Obviously) you will see as always the truth simply gets in the way. That must be the case as why would you distort otherwise?

There was a time when Arrse meant something to the Service community, but those days are well long gone, these days better known as bedlam. Justified by the rapidly decreasing numbers of new subscribers as well as hits on RSC.

So as I’ve got watch paint to dry, I’ll bid you adue
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking raving mentalist.

You crack me up!

Fucking hell, this is flailing on the scale of Bugsy when Shadylady bullshitted his posts.

When I was in my late teens I had three sisters (not at the same time). I stayed good friends with all of them, as well as their parents, and absolutely did not die of embarrassment when the middle (dimmest) sister declared loudly in front of the other two and their mum, “I’ve just realised, you’ve had all three of us”. (Yes I did...I wanted the ground to open and swallow me)
Shagging your sister's is nothing to boast about.

I do know I have an OBE, A MM and a have been Mentioned in Despatches, which I wear with pride at Remembrance Sunday and various Regimental Occasions. Funny how none of the senior officers in attendance seem to have the doubts that you lot have. Nor when The Soldier Magazine put me on the front cover. You make claims for dates and regimental numbers, spelling and interpretation and the only reason seem to be to validate your service as an LMF. And to hide your embarrassment at been shown to be dribblers. It’s ok to be wrong, it’s not ok to be a dribbler when you know your wrong and bully to cover up.

If you lot took to the time to read your responses the errors and misinterpretations (Deliberate Obviously) you will see as always the truth simply gets in the way. That must be the case as why would you distort otherwise?

There was a time when Arrse meant something to the Service community, but those days are well long gone, these days better known as bedlam. Justified by the rapidly decreasing numbers of new subscribers as well as hits on RSC.

Oh, I almost forgot...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Robme

LE
Found this on the Internet, had to post
When your dead you know your dead, you sorrows are felt by your family.
The same almost applies when your stupid, who in this case are as stupid as you are.

The same almost applies when your stupid, who in this case are as stupid as you are.
Yes dear, very nice. Now finish your cornflakes.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
2003, so not content with being a dribbling LMFer your literacy went out the window.
Interesting how the others on that list were from the 2003 NY Honours list...but yours was some type of Dr Who time-travelling award?

Riiiiiiight.

I think you should get some help, old man.

1593675510070.png

You can find many things on the internet, MacRaven old boy.

More fibs.

Strange how when you search for "Robert" or "John" and "Service to Northern Ireland" on the 2003 New Year's Honours list, no-one comes up for an OBE. Other people from your fictional list do, however.

"Mrs Dorothy Salmon. Director, Koestler Award Trust. For services to the Rehabilitation of Prisoners." - She comes up both on your list and the real one. How odd.

Even odder
is that in your list, you allegedly got the OBE for 'Service' to Northern Ireland...not 'Services' as everyone else did. Must be super-secret-squirrel-stuff, eh?

Additionally, you claim to have put a print out of your third 'Degree' in there - when it clearly states that it is a 'Certificate in Professional Studies in Highway and Traffic Engineering'. Whilst drawing pictures of where to put the traffic cones is no doubt a challenging and arduous undertaking, I don't think it's a degree.

You fibbing underpant.
He also forgot to put the South Atlantic medal in his list of awards
and what the fuck is discharged to civilian service when it’s at home and how can it count as service to the colours?

He also forgot to put the South Atlantic medal in his list of awards
and what the **** is discharged to civilian service when it’s at home and how can it count as service to the colours?
1593676492748.png

Dredd

LE
Even odder is that in your list, you allegedly got the OBE for 'Service' to Northern Ireland...not 'Services' as everyone else did. Must be super-secret-squirrel-stuff, eh?
Wait - could it mean they "serviced" NI? Big job, would take lots of determination and endurance. Certainly worth a medal. And a lifetime supply of special ointments and unctions, not to mention strong antibiotics.

Well done.

Isn't it customary to ask the OP whether the thread is going the way they expected by now?

It certainly seems to have gone beyond myths, into the realms of fantasy

Isn't it customary to ask the OP whether the thread is going the way they expected by now?

It certainly seems to have gone beyond myths, into the realms of fantasy

Correct, but I am enjoying the banter, however, I am sure that more stories and Dits of conquests and bed hopping will emerge to entertain and thrill us all...jog on.

So as a definite never served LMFer as proved by your response, what would you know about any of what you post.
You do know how Walts Work, don’t you? They have recall about everything military instead of the area they actually know about. You have just proved your a LMFing Walt.
You're a liar.

You're also a menkle knobthroat.

. . . but mostly, you're a liar. :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads