The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

Is it just me or do others find young, black ladies wearing white, cotton panties (I mean PROPER knickers) alluring?
Since having my mate Denise (stunningly feminine but we always called her Dennis and she often told me what colour skiddies she was wearing) stay overnight because we had been, with others, on the piss and I was trying to be a gent because she had missed the last train home.
Seeing her undress and shake off the day and relax had a profound effect...

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds
Photos - NOW!!!

JackSofty

War Hero
Photos - NOW!!!
If only I could, cameras on mobile telephones were a bit of a rarity then but I do have one somewhere of one of our robemaking seamstresses flashing her boobs along with the recepcionist and her twin sister (bra wearing sadly). I may be a while If I can find it!

Because I was shagging another young lady who worked with us, the delicious Kiwi lass Jan from the export dept. who had daily dealings with the lovely Dennis.

ETA Kiwi Jan being the one lass in the company that every bloke lusted after. I was not going to p*ss on my own chips.

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
You could have done both but you opted for the safer option.
Strive to be the best.
Be all that you can be...
etc

I thought about it, as he is of course a super-secret member of 24SAS, but in the end I went with:

"You're either dangerously mental, and actually believe the garbage you spout, or for some reason you're doing it to gain credence of people on here who have served / been awarded decorations. Which is it?

As a reminder:

Your degree certificate is fake;
The 'third degree' that you provided 'evidence' of isn't a degree - it's a certificate
You claim to have (along with two other 'degrees') an MA - however your written English is barely comprehensible;
You were never awarded an OBE, and instead faked the entry;
You were never awarded a Military Medal;
You were never awarded a Mention in Despaches;
You made up a fake letter from the records office.

Why go to the bother of making all this up? Really - are you ok? You need help."

And then I hit a couple of his posts with the mong buttons, as this upsets him. I'm now browsing this thread:

In this post he claims his number started 245987XX, yet in his make-believe letter he claims it is 24326066.

How odd.
2459? He’s far too old for that one, maybe he realised that and changed it :)

Robme

LE
Stop lying.

1. Mention in Dispatches does not allow for post nominals: that is, you do not place 'MID' after your name. Your London Gazette entry is a fabrication.

2. 'PVR' (as alluded to in your acknowledgement of service letter from the MoD) does not stand for 'Purchase of Voluntary Retirement' - it means something completely different.

3. Those are the most glaring errors. There are many more but I've got a shed to paint.

4. I repeat: stop lying.
So as a definite never served LMFer as proved by your response, what would you know about any of what you post.
You do know how Walts Work, don’t you? They have recall about everything military instead of the area they actually know about. You have just proved your a LMFing Walt.

Robme

LE

Robme

LE

Sir Mike Jackson anyone?
You do know how Walts Work, don’t you? They have recall about everything military instead of the area they actually know about. You have just proved your a LMFing Walt.

Robme

LE
Yes Dear, very nice.
So I supply the evidence to prove I served and with distinction and you have a melt down? You do know how Walts Work, don’t you? They have recall about everything military instead of the area they actually know about. You have just proved your a LMFing Walt.

Robme

LE
That Mention in Despatches on the letter appears to have been spelled the yank way.
Shoddy typing drills by someone :)
So I supply the evidence to prove I served and with distinction and you have a melt down? You do know how Walts Work, don’t you? They have recall about everything military instead of the area they actually know about. You have just proved your a LMFing Walt.

Robme

LE
That’s the one, slightly more convinced by that, than the resident pants O’Flame mk2!

Robme

LE
At least he's posted something. Apart from a dodgy "tattoo" we have nothing to suggest O'flame has ever done anything he claims.

Robme

LE

Robme

LE
More fibs.

Strange how when you search for "Robert" or "John" and "Service to Northern Ireland" on the 2003 New Year's Honours list, no-one comes up for an OBE. Other people from your fictional list do, however.

"Mrs Dorothy Salmon. Director, Koestler Award Trust. For services to the Rehabilitation of Prisoners." - She comes up both on your list and the real one. How odd.

Even odder
is that in your list, you allegedly got the OBE for 'Service' to Northern Ireland...not 'Services' as everyone else did. Must be super-secret-squirrel-stuff, eh?

Additionally, you claim to have put a print out of your third 'Degree' in there - when it clearly states that it is a 'Certificate in Professional Studies in Highway and Traffic Engineering'. Whilst drawing pictures of where to put the traffic cones is no doubt a challenging and arduous undertaking, I don't think it's a degree.

You fibbing underpant.
2003, so not content with being a dribbling LMFer your literacy went out the window. The letter comes from the 1990’s when I realised I lost I my RedBook (which is why the thing is faded), thus

Robme

LE
Personally, I just put his supposed service number into the Gazette search tool. When I put mine in, everything comes up. His? Nada.
So bright one, how did you manage to put in my service number? When any Persec has been redacted. Thus yet another dribbling fool masquerading as a moderator? Set any more self-inflicted bear traps of late. So I supply the evidence to prove I served and with distinction and you have a melt down? You do know how Walts Work, don’t you? They have recall about everything military instead of the area they actually know about. You have just proved your a LMFing Walt.

Robme

LE
Its coz itz secret, like, innit.

ETA. Is it not also “Services in Northern Ireland”? Services to something, Services in an organisation. NI is many things to many people, but not an organisation. Perfectly happy to be proved wrong though.

Robme

LE
I just put mine in and discovered I'd been awarded a medal I didn't know about :)
Of course you have.

Robme

LE

Robme

LE
Wasn’t the Omani peace medal by any chance? Seems there’s one going spare somewhere...

Robme

LE
Well this is getting tedious.
1st if this is all fake, you tell me how you do,it as I have no idea.
I do know I have an OBE, A MM and a have been Mentioned in Despatches, which I wear with pride at Remembrance Sunday and various Regimental Occasions. Funny how none of the senior officers in attendance seem to have the doubts that you lot have. Nor when The Soldier Magazine put me on the front cover. You make claims for dates and regimental numbers, spelling and interpretation and the only reason seem to be to validate your service as an LMF. And to hide your embarrassment at been shown to be dribblers. It’s ok to be wrong, it’s not ok to be a dribbler when you know your wrong and bully to cover up.

If you lot took to the time to read your responses the errors and misinterpretations (Deliberate Obviously) you will see as always the truth simply gets in the way. That must be the case as why would you distort otherwise?

There was a time when Arrse meant something to the Service community, but those days are well long gone, these days better known as bedlam. Justified by the rapidly decreasing numbers of new subscribers as well as hits on RSC.

So as I’ve got watch paint to dry, I’ll bid you adue

Latest Threads