The sportsmans treble, is it a myth or a possible reality?

Back in the stone age, I achieved the double, she 19, her separated mother 39, I was 20. Long story short, the whole family were of dubious morals, and I had a chance of tupping the widowed grandmother she being a fit 60, I never did, but the chance was there. All this was 50 years ago. Has anybody out there in Arrse land achieved the gold standard, the treble, descriptions are welcome, pics are mandatory, you know the rules. Bare in mind, Mobile phones did not exist back in 1970. over to you chaps!

Edit:- A council estate in Kingsbury, north west london.

Last edited:
Back in the stone age, I achieved the double, she 19, her separated mother 39, I was 20. Long story short, the whole family were of dubious morals, and I had a chance of tupping the grandmother she being a fit 60, I never did, but the chance was there. All this was 50 years ago. Has anybody out there in Arrse land achieved the gold standard, the treble, descriptions are welcome, pics are mandatory, you know the rules. Bare in mind, Mobile phones did not exist back in 1970. over to you chaps!
@DaManBugs see what I mean about him taking your crown if something ever happened to you?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Did a Mother of 40 and her two daughters, both 20. Feck me that was an energetic night! Being tied to a bed and having the contents of me wallet nicked was not so good though. They did leave me MOD 90, so that was something. Apparently they were well known for it in Osnabruch!

I did a mother, two of her offspring and I think it was the grandmother all in the same night. The farmer was not impressed with the noise.

I did a mother, two of her offspring and I think it was the grandmother all in the same night. The farmer was not impressed with the noise.
And he was devastated to find out his girlfriend was being unfaithful!

I did meet a lady some years ago who let slip that that she and her daughter both shagged the best man at a wedding reception - it was being held at a hotel and they both sneaked off with the best man. Not at the same time though...

Back in the stone age, I achieved the double, she 19, her separated mother 39, I was 20. Long story short, the whole family were of dubious morals, and I had a chance of tupping the grandmother she being a fit 60, I never did, but the chance was there. All this was 50 years ago. Has anybody out there in Arrse land achieved the gold standard, the treble, descriptions are welcome, pics are mandatory, you know the rules. Bare in mind, Mobile phones did not exist back in 1970. over to you chaps!

Edit:- A council estate in Kingsbury, north west london.

Sure you did.

Not done them all in the same night so nope not done a sportsman's treble

If any willing women with the right credentials want to right this historical wrong I am available for gin parties

Not done them all in the same night so nope not done a sportsman's treble

If any willing women with the right credentials want to right this historical wrong I am available for gin parties
These two apparently need some loving...
images.jpeg

Ditto..
images-1.jpeg

There was allegedly a ‘Sportsman’s Treble’ being offered out of the Two Sawyers pub just opposite Brompton Barracks in Chatham in the 1980s.

Being a gentleman of repute I did not frequent the place, and am unable to verify the fact, or if the floor truly felt like velcro when you walked on it.

Mobile phones did not exist back in 1970.
Nor in 1987. I bloody wish they had. I could've produced some serious Grade A filth. Fortunately I knew the lads in the photo section who developed my... er... work, as Truprint was most definitely out of the picture. See what I did there?

Anyhow. No mother/daughter action unfortunately. My best was two sisters - not at the same time alas, and equally unaware they had been 'tasked'. They did find out eventually.

Happy days indeed. I still have my badge, though I don't wear it with quite as much pride as I used to. We truly were men amongst men.

20200624_155725.jpg

“William Tell, you shagged my daughter, you bästard!”
”And Your-old-a-laydeee-too!”

I’ve waited years to get that one in. Since I was in Primary school actually...

Awol

LE
Whilst I was porking my mates eldest sister, I got to first base with the middle sister (which was very f****** dangerous as her fiancé was an RN boxing champion, but happily away at sea) and was offered it on a plate by the youngest sister. She however was 14 so I kept well away.

The mother was a definite no no, she hated me, and that was without knowing about her daughters’ shenanigans.

Latest Threads